Reviews for Ask Me No Questions I'll Tell You No Lies
Radioactive-Pingu chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
Ha Ha Ha, you have no idea how hard I just laughed because of how random this was.
R i v e r B l e u chapter 21 . 1/21/2011
they kissed! (O/O)
RayeRaye27 chapter 29 . 1/3/2010
That was pretty good! I liked it! I'ma very immature person so I could kinda relate to Scarlett! Anyways It was a pretty good story! Woot Woot!
Bellatrix Kale chapter 25 . 5/25/2009
*raises hand* Question! Was that one guy named Griffin who died at all a reference?...*flaps arms randomly*
Bellatrix Kale chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
wonderful so far.
shuriko chapter 29 . 4/27/2008
Ello Poppett.(Invouluntary jump in air) Sorry, saying that relly well scares me. I hav not read the behind the scenes in forever! Kong and scarlet are funny! Imagine a conversation like that betyween me and Scarlet.

Scarlet: And that is why I can never go to Seaworld again.

Me: Disturbing. Completely offensive to the FCC. On question. Does seaworld exist in the 1930's?
shuriko chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
Ello! Remember me! I'm the loser with the crappy computer who told you he was writing a sequel a few dozen months back! Well, half a year, but still! Sequel not working as much as I hoped, many an idea has erupted from my head and I gots of the track. It happens, OKAY? I make mistakes, there I said it, i'm not perfect! Wah!
ignatius chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
“Well, I, uh, know what you mean. I mean, if I were you, I’d have wet my pants.”

ROFL! I loved this line
Shuriko chapter 30 . 7/9/2007
I'll write a damn sequel. I just need help because I am writing like, five other stories right now. That was funny... you know the "We Will Rock You" gag. "And that's why I can never go to Seaworld TM ever again." Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Okay, deep breath, deep breath. Those gags were hilarious. Okay, tell Scarlet that Kong is not an animal, he's a 3,0 ton ape the size of Conneticut, the stupid little bitch still has to act like every thing except humans has a personality! Like my puppy, he's annoying as all get out. He craps on everything, everywhere, anytime, even if you're right there in front of him! Ah(gasps)ah. Okay, i'm done. oh, and the sequel is going to have a hyperactive teenager who knows ninjutsu. And I'm talkin' like the crap from Naruto TM. That is f #kin' awsome. Victory shall be mine!
aurorasparrow88 chapter 29 . 7/3/2007
Dude...so...I learned something today. If I'm ever down and need a little cheering up, all I have to do is read some of your stuff, and it'll make my day. Or if I just want to end up laughing so hard I either choke on my frappucino, end up crying, or end up in the hospital for laughingtoomuchitis! Seriousfreakinly...you are H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! Put the lime in the coconut, man, and shake it all around...and around...and around... Aw screw it. I love you too, dude!
marinawings chapter 29 . 6/16/2007
this was a funny chapter! you have a great, witty sarcasm to your writing which i envy. i would have laughed aloud while reading, but my family would probably have me institutionalized if i did so. anyways, i promise you, if i had time, i would definitely try to write a sequel to your story! if i ever end up with any time (do you know a store that sells it?), i'll take up your challenge. anyways (for the second time), great chapter! hilarious!
Padme4000 chapter 29 . 6/16/2007
i loved it and i loved the scarlet kong parts the best
Hurley's Belial chapter 28 . 6/15/2007
Okay, so I think that I (tentatively! tentatively!) might take you up on your challenge. I had a few questions. How much will you hate me if I don't write the characters the way you see them? (because I know I'd be ticked, but you did issue the challenge, so...) As long as the characters stay as much the same as I can get them, can I do whatever I want (within reason, of course) with the plot? Are Scarlett and Lukas engaged? Are there any specific characters that you would want to be written a certain way?

...um, okay, I think I'm done. Thanks for the great story, by the way-I'd be happy to do my best with a sequel, if possible.
marinawings chapter 28 . 6/4/2007
here's your glowing review! (and sorry i couldn't get my snobbish computer to open your chapter.) what a magnificent final chapter! this has got to be one of my all-time favorite king kong fanfics-poignant and romantic, funny and witty. i love, love, love it! the relationship between scarlett and lukas was beautiful. she's definitely one of my favorite female OC's. i can't wait to see what kind of sequel someone comes up with. i'd love to do it myself, but you know me-the procrastination princess. anyways, i'll keep my eyes open for the sequel. this story was great. much friendly, unscary love!
Trizzy chapter 28 . 6/3/2007
That was awesome. If I didn't have so many of my own stories, I would take you up on your challenge and write a story about Scarlett's mom meeting Lukas. MWAHAHAHHAAHAHAH! I thrive off stories like that. Oh the drama. Maybe I'll write a small one shot or something. We shall see how my other stories treat me.

Cheers,