Reviews for The Great Experiment
General-Beatrix666 chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
Aww nuts, I was hoping to find out what Natte's secret was.
15animefreak15 chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
No...Koushiro...how could he give up so easily? TT
15animefreak15 chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
I'm starting to have my pity for Ebon Angewomon replaced by a distinct hatred...maybe it's because she's proving Oikawa right. Jyou-kun didn't do ANYTHING wrong! She can just shut-up and so can his disrespectful son! TT
15animefreak15 chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Oh man, not THEM. -.-
15animefreak15 chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
I love Mary! She's so fiesty! -
Birdboy chapter 7 . 9/9/2004
Killing off Pipimon, it doesn't get more heartless then that... And I really liked Koushirou's portrayal as well, and how he just fell to darkness... Overall an outstanding fic.
Dragonqueen chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Cool! This fic is creative, totally not what I had in mind (Marcel was really extraordinary-he's definitely the best Original Character I've been lucky enough to come across). Chiaromon was different, but still likeable-even if he is plotting world domination. Love It -
Naphtali Phoenix chapter 7 . 7/29/2004
Silentmorning369 here, I finally got around to writing a review of this. First and foremost, I love Marcel. He's just utterly adorable. :) I got to say I'm really impressed on how you're handling all the characters in this, I know that I don't have them all straight quite yet. I really like the way you've described Hoshi, very different from his father, I like that. :) Also I really like the explanation you've given for Chiaromon's name.

I believe I found a mistake in this last chapter though. It's when the children are talking to Arukenimon and Mummymon as they rush to Primary Village. Here's the excerpt.

"Well," said Keiji, "what happens if he does die? I mean, if you're both tied to him and you're only even alive now because of him, if he dies now, you might both go away and never come back."

Mummymon took a moment to absorb this. Then he suddenly moved into a sprint.

"Hey, wait up!" he shouted. "Come on, everyone - we have to hurry!"

Tasuke glared at Kaiya. "You had to put the idea in his head, didn't you?"

She shrugged. It made no difference to her, since Marcel was carrying her.

There, you started with Keiji talking but ended with Kaiya, who you later mention is running on her own, not being carried by Marcel.

If you want any more comments from me feel free to IM me! :) I love the way this is going.
Higuchimon chapter 7 . 5/3/2004
Well, now, this looks quite...intriguing. Chiaromon has secrets we never guessed at...and poor Oikawa! I'd hug him, but as he's mostly insubstantial, that would be rather difficult. Waiting patiently for more, whenever it's convenient. :)
Roxie Faye chapter 6 . 2/27/2004
You know, I actually had to read people's reviews to figure out why Ken and Miyako broke up. That's sad. But yeah. During the past week, I've been bored because I couldn't talk to my online friends (long personal story). But that's good, because it led me back to ff.n and your stories. I read some good ones (sorry I didn't review most of them ;;), and I'm so glad I came back to read your stories, including this one. You are just the most amazing author on I've ever read, and I seriously mean that. I know there are many many great awesome authors, but you are the very best of the best. And this story, The Great Experiment, is just totally totally great, like all your other work. I await for he next chapter, even if its posted next year, because I know it will be worth while. You are an amazing writer (I hope that's what you choose as your profession), so please keep writing. Never ever stop. )
Lithrael chapter 6 . 12/15/2003
:D Another great chapter! I'm loving every turn of the plot here. And all of your characters are so vivid! I'm twice as hooked on this story as I was before..
Higuchimon chapter 6 . 12/14/2003
I don't think "wow" really covers this...it's a total mind bend on multiple sides...and you know how I feel about things like THAT! ;) Excellent characters, both heroes, villains, and anything else that crops up. Hope the next one doesn't give you as many problems! :)