Reviews for Living Between the Lines
aw cute! father, eh?
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
aw so cute. poor sam.
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
siera ... and sam? i don't really like that pair that much though. ah well.
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
wow. mega twist.
Lacrymose chapter 13 . 7/17/2006
Cleon's eyes were grey. It says so in squire. Nice chappie. Are Sierra and Sam ever gonna hook up. That would be a pretty pairing to me.
Lacrymose chapter 10 . 7/17/2006
This was a great chapter. I liked it.
Lacrymose chapter 9 . 7/17/2006
I liked it. Have a bit of catching up to do though.
maddimus3 chapter 13 . 7/15/2006
I like this chapter, Cleon is just right, a combination of selfishness, guilt and niceness. I'm glad he isn't all horible or completely one dimensional like some authors sometimes make him when they don't like his character. I'm not a great fan of Cleon in general but he isn't evil so I think this chapter works really well for him.
klutzyspaz chapter 13 . 7/14/2006
Erytha chapter 13 . 7/14/2006
amazing! update ryt now coz i cant wait to find out what happens... you could have his wife find out and then have her getting closer to Dom and then have her seeing as Dom as a father figure rather than Cleon and she could see Cleon being mean to a servant (sam?) and then hate him and then yeh.. basically you could od a lot and you have to update coz i cant wait to see what ahppens!
Flower248 chapter 13 . 7/13/2006
this is the third story iv'e read that was updated yesterday and is not finished, argh. anyway i like it, alot
Drop Your Oboe chapter 13 . 7/12/2006
No, gray eyes/red hair.

Cleon is still a bit sketchy on my list.
Lady Knight Devin chapter 13 . 7/12/2006
lol i dont think u noticed but at the ver beggining f this chapter when u typed my name u put-Lady Kevin devin-lol that was funny! but newazs great chapter, i was wonderin if she was ever gonna meet him or not, my question is how is kel gonna take it? and is she realli gonna ruin his rep or is he just ben a wry butt?

waiting for the update!
n3rd chapter 13 . 7/12/2006
i do so very love your story! and i am hoping to update mine this week...hopefully soon...
kotokodainetohru chapter 13 . 7/12/2006
I like it! I agree with you about Cleon. He's not that bad of a person. He's cool. He's just a victum of evil mothers planning marriges between people that have never met.