Reviews for Nomad
sherryw chapter 14 . 5/13/2006
Thanks for a great story.
Mal4Inara chapter 14 . 5/12/2006
Wow, have really been enjoying this fic, and don't like to see that it is the end. Overall, I think you did well with the characters, and love that Rodney has a love interest. Would love to see a sequal. Thanks, Jo.
sherryw chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
This is getting really good and exciting. Looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon!
sherryw chapter 8 . 5/9/2006
Just read your whole story through. I love it, but I do need more John and Lorne in it. Tee hee...Looking forward to the next update.
Astrantia chapter 6 . 5/9/2006
Would she, indeed. I hope not. I like this OC of yours and I'm sorry that she has such a traitorous cousin. Her abilities are fascinating and the way you write- it's fantastic. I can actually sense the mystery in it- and it's not shoved in my face; it's subtle- and it's really... powerful. I'm enjoying this more and more as I read and I'm only sorry that you don't have more reviews for it. Excellent work.

This chapter is my favourite so far, mainly for Corynn's healing of Rodney and the obvious friendship between the group.
Astrantia chapter 4 . 5/8/2006
This is very, very good. Well written, interesting idea and I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Vecturist chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
Interesting start. You write everyone quite well, especially McKay - I like your spin on what Koyla did to him.