Reviews for Remember the Forgotten
heredia chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
fear actually not prerogative of humans animals could feel fear too
heredia chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
spirits or not but they have phisycal bodies so they need to eat
ash-shadow chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
N

Nice storry cant waitbto read more
lucidliar chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
I love your fic and I want to cry because you haven't updated in a while :(. Your portrayal of the brothers is great! :)
silverkittn1991 chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
Wow, I'm so excited about this fic. I don't remember, and I've failed to read anything except for the fic, but is this a re-post? If so, I must say that I'm glad to see it, the story is really getting me pumped. I like the way you portray your characters, it feels unique to me. I hope you continue this project, I really love reading it. Can't tell you how much it made my day to find a great fic involving the silver trio, there simply isnt enough of them :[ But on the day that I found this fic I was at college and having a simply horrid day. Reading this gave me a way to relax and release all my tension, it gave me something to enjoy and look forward to. This makes me want to finish the fic that I started in my head. Maybe I will :] I dont know if your still posting, or if I'll ever get to my own fic lol, but sincerely thank you for your hard work and inspiration!
angel'swings chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
this story is coming along nicely for the small amount of chapters there are so far. So if you could update it as soon as possible it would be nice.
MaestroHex chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Please try to continue this its on of my top 10 fav. stories. (And I have alot of stories I like xD).

Well GL with everything..(mostly the storie i guess..-_-")
MaestroHex chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Is the next one coming out soon? I hope so...the waiting is killing me -_-"
Cell28 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
wow,I love your story and the way you proceed merging with the SHM psyche..! the 3rd chapter is not a ditch boring, it has its own special atmosphere.. -I like the yazoo/sephy comparison, and with the eating/toilet thing you have a point..! I mean who would want to imagine someone awsome like kadaj fidgeting uneasily due to an overactive bladder..lolz

Please ,please UPDATE SOON !
BajanDiva chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
I adore your trip into the SHM's psyche so I thoroughly enjoy this fanfic. Lol, and you're not the only one who thinks them emulating 'normal' behaviour is cute.
CHIBI-CRAZY chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Not a lot in this chapter, but it was still very interesting. I hope yoy review real soon.
CHIBI-CRAZY chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
I hope that she will be able to walk again soon. LOL, You did great with the hummor.

Unfortunatly now I am going to kill Loz for calling Yazoo a girl, (I've had this obsession over him since I saw the Movie.)

PLEASE WRITE SOON!
SweetyPie50 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Keep going! This is really good!
lonelyassassin chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Super start. I like Enya. Updates are great.
SconemeepT.T chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Yay for more dying! Ii totally moves the plot along!

I like this rewrite much better than what I can remember from the original. Updates are spiffy...