Reviews for Wherever You Go
connorangel57 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
this story is so sad, cute and just incredible. how the hell do you do it? this story has everyhting you really can write Angel and Connor issues well. never stop writing! loved the cut elittle thing at the end too! :)
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Lol. I loved the ending to this. I didn't really like the beginning or the repitition that u used (I kinda just skipped over all the parts I didn't like) but I really liked the feelings behind the story. The part with them arguing over who died, etc was written a bit gushy but u tend to write them gushy anyways - I still thought it was cute though.

Holtz was right though, suicide is the cowards way out. Lol. But that's just my belief in the subject shining through. I like Angel's response though. Love is not a sin.

SS4EVA
starra86 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
aw i love that story! it's so cute! anyway you need to update your stories soon, pretty please?
anon chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Are you going to update your other stories soon? Please? Pretty please with cherries on top? Oh, and I liked this story too!
Catcelchu chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This is great, I really enjoyed it. I like the interaction between Angel and Connor.
lozvamp chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
yay cool story. plz update your others. its driving me crazy not noin wot happens whats your connor fanpage?
Apple Senorita chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Hi! Amazing story! I love your work with all the Connor and Angel father/son relationships, I think they're brilliant. This one was really good too! I love the subject matter, the whole thing with heaven and hell. And I like the way you write Connor too. Anyway, keep going with all these stories!