Reviews for Dude, You Suck and I Like the Other Dude
Sazha Havoc chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
Rawr! I absolutly love this chapter... actually i love the whole story! you have a interestante writing style. some parts try first person, it may help show how much some chars feel and what they think of others...
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
lol nice love the story so farXD i also love the title that u came up 4 the story! classic ,
Sari-Berri chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
This was really good, Bri! I love the humor you add in despite such a serious situation, it's totally an FMA thing to do! So, I REALLY hope that you write more, cuz I just gotta know what happens! Let me know when there is o

*starts singing the Kelly Clarkson song*
Wah-Keetcha chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
*claps* very nice my beloved Cheesy-sama. I'm glad your back to writing it. Has the new FMA being shown here? I've been too busy obsessing over Transformers _~ anyway, nice job. I shall await the next installment.

w-k (who it typing this at 1 am after seeing TF for the 3rd time)
Kimbley A-Splode chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Looking forward to your next update _
laydee kai chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
i have enjoyed the story thus far...

i am hoping she stays with havoc because i am starting to like havoc alot more in general... i do ejoy roy & riza too though... so its too tough for me when the whole triangle thing appears... i dont know who to root for!
LuminousHawk chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Itake it you dont like roy lol
Ookami-Lupin chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
Kick ass chaper. I'v ebeen waiting a few days for it to show up.
Quandtuniverse chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
Don't be like me and not update- don't leave me hanging here!
MonkNiccals chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Nyah, mustang die? I thought he was just saying it

Atleast my havoc is happy

(hugs happy havoc, shoves a cigg in his mouth) hes a cancer fairy!
RodIldKitsune chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I love how you keep the characters to their actual personality. Good so far I can't wait for more.
Dailenna chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
BAHAHAHAHAHA! I love this! Are you purposefully making it over dramatic, or is it just my sadistic mind that sees the comedy in it all? : I love it anyway. For me, this is a comedy _ Good work.
Dailenna chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
"Lieutenant Havoc, once you've finished staring at Lieutenant Hawkeye's ass, could you go down to mess hall to grab me something to drink?"

o_0 LAWL! Interesting touch! The way your characters have developed in this are giving me ideas of my own! Thanks heaps - I love it :D
Ookami-Lupin chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Ho9ly freakin god! I was NOT expecting that. w Great job! I love this! Its a new favorite! Update soon please!
Ookami-Lupin chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Holy crap, I haven't read any other pairing of Hawkeye and Havoc. Maybe ones with references, but this rocks! w Hawekeye with a hangover, xD What a funny thought. Good job! xD