Reviews for Changes
Clairful chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
gotta love peeves and the anagrams rock!
Amiiix3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
lol I love it ]
floro13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
out of idle interest, how long exactly did it take for you to think up those anagrams? You seriously had a good time writing this didn't you? However, i had a seriously good time reading it! 'Dildo term' -snorts-

great stuff :)

xx
Jobey in Error chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
“Rotter, am I, ickle Malfy-walfy?” "MILD DOORMAT LOVER"? My. Any chance I could buy Peeves a drink?

Excellent integration though - such as foreshadowing Abraxas scaring the hell out of Narcissa's boy later with this incident. (Put the propert fear of the Dark Lord into 'em when they're young and they're all his, heh-heh-heh!) Also the integration of the darker forces. Riddle was a properly nasty, commanding bastard.

You had entirely too much fun with the anagrams, didn't you? ;-)
Bagge chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
*laugh* You can say what you will about Peves - but he is not a coward. Ickle Tom doesn't scare him. Fun idea, and not that unbelievable. Tom must have got that idea of anagram's from somewhere. Poor Myrtle, she was just minding her own business when she was flushed down the drain with a poltergaist.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Very funny! Though I think Peeves would be little bits of ectoplasm by now if it were true.
rinkurocks chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
MILD DOORMAT LOVER. Haha, that part killed me! (As did DILDO TERM... who knew Tom Riddle's name could rearranged in such a way?)Great job... the fic was hilarious.