Reviews for Genshi
Yumi Miharu chapter 6 . 11/18
I'm so happy for both of them that they are free! Love your story to bits. Thank you for satisfying the inner itasaku fangirl in me!
beautiful story
LimitedEternity chapter 5 . 10/30
Well, that's one way to end a relationship.
LimitedEternity chapter 3 . 10/30
Man the second he came back with an Akatsuki clock piece they all should have bolted, camp, packs and everything else be damned! It wasnt even a real fight my goodness.
3 chapter 6 . 9/30
I gotta say, I've stayed up all night reading this. The previous work of art took up my whole day yesterday. Thank you for writing this.
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 6 . 8/12
Well you made me cry. Lol. Great fic, and great ending to this 'verse. Kudos!
Xin chapter 6 . 7/11
Oh my god... that was amazing. I'm so unreasonably happy that you ended it with them together. Although, I was emotionally prepared for them to be dead to the world. Nicely done! Definitely one of my favorite ItaSaku.
darkangel.yooga1 chapter 6 . 6/30
Omg love this. Read the other one before reading this! Cried so much and am glad sakura gets a happy ending
ricaila chapter 6 . 6/18
Ita very a good story . I enjoy reading it. Thanks for thia :-)
I loved these two stories. Sasuke saying those things and trying to kill her after he had been wanting her to be his for so long effectively broke my heart. The last time she saw him he was asking her to be in a relationship and the next he is holding a chidori over her? Then he betrays her to Konoha? Omg you are a talented writer.
Saskiel chapter 1 . 4/18
I cried so hard x. X why would you do this to me?! :D but it was amazing.. I loved every bit of it, just as I devoured Loophole, obviously I wish there was more because your writing is really good, but I'm not opposed to reading KakaSaku (still can't decide which is my top pairing, KakaSaku or itasaku..)
brenda sianipar chapter 6 . 3/26
LOVE THIS! great way to end the story! ️️ great work!
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 6 . 3/11
LOVED IT GREAT JOB
Smash41KMF chapter 6 . 1/14
Wow, what a beautiful way to end this. I wasn't sure how you were going to do it, but you did and it was done wonderfully. Thank you for these two stories, they have been a pleasure to read!
infinite eternity chapter 5 . 12/7/2016