Reviews for Genshi
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 6 . 3/17
This is probably one of the best fan-fics I have ever read. I'm glad that Sakura ended up with Itachi in the end.
Doujin-Maker chapter 6 . 2/17
I would seriously love you if you'd write a sequel...
great story! I enjoy it so much :))
mosi-san chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
I'M LITERALLY SOBBING RIGHT HERE
Uchiha Misaki chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Great ending :)
CrystalLover chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
I cried quite a bit throughout! OMG! Element of surprise is truly the best; never expected this ending! With the way things were going, thought both Itachi and Sakura would end up getting killed! Awesome story! Keep up the good work!
Hitomi Star chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Oh tears love it again!
yaoi4adollar chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
OMG The whole story was amazing. I have been going through and reading all of your work and it is amazing. Heartwrenching and angsty goodness! Please continue to write as you have a beautiful gift and I look forward to your next creations
KissedByAFool chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
wow ok
scratch my previous review
this one i TOTALLY did not expect lol
perfect ending
wouldn't have had it any other way
loved loophole and this was a great sequel that tied all the loose ends
so glad i finally decided on reading them
KissedByAFool chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
oh
oh
...wow
i did NOT expect that to happen
poor sakura
what a tangled web...
kasia110 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Incredible. Great ending to a great tale. Love it!
kyoko minion chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
he's back.
SoaringOnWings chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Ah. I loved it!
xxRosa42xx chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
I just finished your sequel and I have only one word for you: Brilliant.
Though I knew Itachi wouldn't have died so easily under Sakura's forced attack, I couldn't think of a way that had kept him alive. Your explanation is so smooth and well-thought that really concludes your story perfectly. I think you're totally right about that Sakura should relinquish her selflessness for just this once. I'm really happy that they can finally be together without binds hindering them both.
Thank you so much for writing this amazing story; though this is my first ItaSaku fanfiction, I love it so much and adore the couple ever more! I also love your characterization of Kisame in the end, he is not as cold but still not losing his original personality. Bravo for your fantastic work. You deserve such great praise :)
xxRosa42xx chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Shock shock shock :O
Okay this is an unexpected twist but a brilliant one! Once more I'm so grateful that you wrote this sequel to complete your previous ending in Loophole. Nothing could've been better!
Sakura's last sentence in this chapter is very like her, and I really love how you built up this story, from Itachi's secret reunion w/ Sakura, then periodic training and lastly a spar that ends their relationship abruptly due to conflicting interests and loyalties :(
You are a fantastic writer; you bring Sakura and Itachi alive and put more depths into their characters that even masashi kishimoto didn't do!
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »