Reviews for Genshi
Hiina chapter 6 . 2/24
Re reading this... After so many emotions... I really really like that they will finally have time to be with each other, without the leaf and akatsuki stop them. Brilliant work
AllFourSeasons chapter 1 . 1/15
I just went on an emotional train wreck. IM JUST SO HAPPY THAT FOR ONCE ITS A HAPPY ENDING AND OH MY PRECIOUS ITACHI ITACHI ITACHI ITACHI DOENST DIE IM SO HAPPY .
Sweetpotato16 chapter 1 . 1/10
i soooo love this story. At the end when the store owner told her someone was looking for her, I was hoping it would be kakashi. Still, kakasaku or itasaku will always be fine with me :D
Safii-chan chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
I love your writing style and your detailed descriptions, but oh my God do the SasuSaku moments make me want to quit reading.
Greenlotuslover chapter 6 . 12/8/2017
So so good
Yumi Miharu chapter 6 . 11/18/2017
I'm so happy for both of them that they are free! Love your story to bits. Thank you for satisfying the inner itasaku fangirl in me!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2017
beautiful story
LimitedEternity chapter 5 . 10/30/2017
Well, that's one way to end a relationship.
LimitedEternity chapter 3 . 10/30/2017
Man the second he came back with an Akatsuki clock piece they all should have bolted, camp, packs and everything else be damned! It wasnt even a real fight my goodness.
3 chapter 6 . 9/30/2017
I gotta say, I've stayed up all night reading this. The previous work of art took up my whole day yesterday. Thank you for writing this.
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 6 . 8/12/2017
Well you made me cry. Lol. Great fic, and great ending to this 'verse. Kudos!
Xin chapter 6 . 7/11/2017
Oh my god... that was amazing. I'm so unreasonably happy that you ended it with them together. Although, I was emotionally prepared for them to be dead to the world. Nicely done! Definitely one of my favorite ItaSaku.
darkangel.yooga1 chapter 6 . 6/30/2017
Omg love this. Read the other one before reading this! Cried so much and am glad sakura gets a happy ending
ricaila chapter 6 . 6/18/2017
Ita very a good story . I enjoy reading it. Thanks for thia :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2017
I loved these two stories. Sasuke saying those things and trying to kill her after he had been wanting her to be his for so long effectively broke my heart. The last time she saw him he was asking her to be in a relationship and the next he is holding a chidori over her? Then he betrays her to Konoha? Omg you are a talented writer.
1,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »