Reviews for Duty Lost the Music
Kay Em2 chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
Excellent start. You've got all the regulars completely in character (nice to see a fic where Hawkeye is being the pain he sometimes was) and the dialogue is great.

I think you could cut back a bit on the 'notes' - i tend to skip them anyway, as I just want to cut to the chase and read the story, which should be able to stand on its own without any explanation (as this one does).

Also - I nearly didn't read this, as you've mentioned Frank in your title summary, but not Charles! :-)

Update soon, please.
Michelle Garcia chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
The story was very good and the dialogue was fresh and easy to read without any lack of flow. The characters came to life well and the descriptive sentences were helpful.

The only improvement, or change actually, that I would ask is for a little more description on either face characteristics or clothing to help identify the persons character. This would help, seeing as some who read this might not know the show and so may not recognize the characters. Other than that the story is absolutely wonderful and I love where the characters interactions may lead to more humor.
highmaintenance chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Wow, this chapter is brilliantly written!

I'm getting the feeling that Charles is your favourite character. Correct me if I'm wrong of course lol.

Normally I don't like stories with original characters because they are done poorly, but this is fabulous. Nora is a genuinely interesting character and you have officially got me sucked in...hook, line and sinker!

Looking eagerly foward to the next chapter!

-Lucy
Jack Benin chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
Fantastic start! Nora seems like a really good protagonist, but what does the MASH 4077 have to do with her. I guess we'll have to see. Keep writing. I'm definately curious how you make ends meet.
highmaintenance chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Hey this isn't bad for a first fic. In fact, it has got me hooked already! I'm looking forward to more chapters so please update soon!

-Lucy