Reviews for Merging the Past and Future
Cute story. I like it.
Peppy87 chapter 11 . 9/23/2006
I loved it!
EternalConfusion chapter 11 . 9/23/2006
YAYNESS! More jabies! I loved this ending, very nice. Awesome stuff, and well done for finishing it :)
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 11 . 9/22/2006
That was a fantastic story! I loved it :D
roseateglow chapter 11 . 9/22/2006
Hehe :) So sweet and adorable! I'm sad that this is over, but it was such a wonderful story!
McWoohoo chapter 11 . 9/20/2006
oh my god! That was AMAZING! Its got me all welled up...I love how you've ended it, so good!
WhisperedMuse chapter 11 . 9/20/2006
What a great way to finish that story. I love the last line! I'm sad it's finished but all good things must come to an end right? Amazing work, you should be proud of this!

Kate
twinmuse chapter 10 . 9/19/2006
How special! I love it...can't wait for the epilogue.

Lily and Luke. Love those names.

Colly E. of twin*muse
hug-me chapter 10 . 9/19/2006
Another good chapter! update soon!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 10 . 9/18/2006
Aw that is so awesome! Cant wait for that epilogue! :D
roseateglow chapter 10 . 9/18/2006
I can't wait to read the ending of this. I think that the name of Jack and Kate's first daughter needs to officially be Lily, because alot of Jate stories (including mine!) use the name. I don't know what it is about the name Lily that appears to all of us Jaters, but it seems to be THE most popular name for their daughter. Anyway, I really liked this story, it was so beautifully written. I can't wait for the epilogue :)
Jurassic4Life chapter 10 . 9/18/2006
ok, this is really strange...lol
Peppy87 chapter 10 . 9/18/2006
Good update...can't wait for more.
WhisperedMuse chapter 10 . 9/18/2006
Aw. Does the epilogue mean jabies? What a fantastic chapter. It was quite surreal but really well written, i liked it!

Kate
TBrennanFan chapter 10 . 9/18/2006
This is so good! can't wait to read the eipiloge