Reviews for The fall will probably kill you
theadmiralscoffee chapter 22 . 5/8/2011
Ahem. Newly discovered story here...with a teaser on the end!

Do you plan on continuing it? I understand if you don't :) I just thought I would let you know that there is at least ONE person would would enjoy reading more!

Hailey
Misbehavin chapter 22 . 8/13/2007
I particularly enjoyed the dialogue between Sarah and Mac. Very wise and true. And the scene between Jim and Jayne was very sweet. I always liked the two of them together. Finally Horace begins to mature. And the song choice for Mac and Rod was perfect. Nice job.
77517 chapter 22 . 8/12/2007
"That song was written and originally recorded by Jennifer Rush, then it was covered by the AMAZING Céline Dion." - Thank you! I knew I had heard that song before Celine came out with it and everyone was treating it like a brand new song.

I loved this line: "She and Nate were two people who wanted the same thing. And what they wanted was something only one of them could have."

Love it: "When it hit her that she was really crying in Jim’s shoulder, she felt a little embarrassed"

Thank you, Lara. I really needed this tonight - something that I like (a CiC-fest).

"Stacey- by the way, I’m dieing to see the second Oval Office…." - It's so nice that they can joke about that, years later!

"She ended up on that stage singing, really out of key," - Haha! It really did me good to imagine that.

Thank you for this chapter.
nalaa chapter 22 . 8/10/2007
Oh! Wonderful update Lara!

I'm sorry "The Fall" is gonna end after 3 more chapters ... I'll miss so much this story.

Loved specially the Karaoke reference :)

Gran trabajo, como siempre :)
Kikidevil17 chapter 22 . 8/9/2007
FANTASTIC as always! This was beautifully written, you have great talent. I have really enjoyed this story and I feel kind of sad that it is soon coming to an end. Great job I really enjoy reading it!

Please update us again soon!
MKKH chapter 22 . 8/9/2007
OMFG, NFW, Janye is preggers? This is gonna be awesome! (Sry I had to get that my chest!)

Anyway. I was suprised at both Mac and Sarah's behavior, but then again, I somewhat expected it!

Aw. Kelly and Steve can't break up. It was so perfect. I mean, perfect perfect, not like semi-perfect, like, really perfect. I'll miss them.

I'm sorry but I have to say this, but Mac and Rod's enterance.. I just got this picture in my head, had to be something like an enterance off my Super Sweet 16. I know. I'm sorry! LOL!

I'm glad that Horace and Stacey are dating again though! Well... not really again, but you know!

Anyway... Loved it as usual! Can't wait for the next 3 chapters, but I will miss it. [[

But great job! I loved it!
selenamurphy chapter 21 . 7/5/2007
Gr8t stry, 1 of the best. i hve only read 5, but this is 1 of the best so far
Misbehavin chapter 21 . 7/4/2007
Loved how Nathan referred to Christine Chambers as "that girl," just like he would do with Mac. Poor Sarah. What will she do without old Nate? The cemetery scenes with Mac and Becca were most appropriate and came out very nice. The Kelly-Steve relationship would make a very interesting fan fic on its own. The spilt juice and Kelly's scarf fit perfectly for the tie scenario from "Game On." Great chapter. It was fun to read again after a couple of weeks.
Celticgirl84 chapter 21 . 7/1/2007
Great chapter.

I loved the whole incident witht he pink scarf.

Good Job
77517 chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
"Other people’s children got to be the “the kids”. Another failure for him." - This reminds me of "Nathan and Mac." Poor Nathan - why can't someone let him be the hero for once?

I love this line: "There are many fabulous things in this life which don’t include a White House."

"Sarah- total freedom, time for us and privacy. We can go wherever we want and do whatever we want. We can travel around the world and be on permanent vacations. You’ll have time to write your book." - Aww, now I'd love to read that story!

I love the Casablanca reference. Their scene together was so sweet!

Aww, it's so sweet that Mac ran that time for her mother and her mother alone. It reminds me of the conversation they had when Rod threatened to leave her if she ran and she asked Kate what she thought she should do.

What a great line: “Hi, Joan… this is the girl responsible for your death. How’s heaven like?”

I really thought the Kelly and Vince thing would be more serious - like Kelly had killed someone and had to get out of town or something, like Thelma and Louise.

Steve's so sweet. Five years, ouch. Interesting choice of the number of years.

Would Mac really be so superstitious about The Scarf? I liked Rod and Horace's little plot though. Three inaugurations and all three kids spilling a drink on her, nice.

WHAT? You killed Nathan? You'd better tell us in your next chapter how he died, or I'm gonna fly from the forest in the middle of nowhere to Argentina to get that answer outta you. Just kidding. What did he do, swallow some poison? Poor Nathan. And I wanted to hear all about his travels with Sara.
MKKH chapter 21 . 6/27/2007
WOW! Great job!

Again.. "God Lara quit killin people." LOL! JK!

Aww.. the one and only 'pink scarf' great job working it in! Loved the story about Becca and the Coke (falling cuz of the high heels, very me)

"Now, send me some reviews or Amy will be the next one to die." Might I say how amazing this line was! LOL! JK! Ha! I had a LMAO moment after reading that one! LOL!

Great job! Can't wait for.. Part II!
Kikidevil17 chapter 21 . 6/26/2007
O WOW! Nathan dead, very sad but original ending. I am really enjoy this story beucase you are such a great good job with his chapter, it was amazing!

I am so glad you are a Hillary supporter, I think she is an amazing woman and she is ready and able to do the job better than any other candidate. I diid not know that Chelsea skipped a grade, I love the Hillary/Chelsea and Mac/Amy references is very cool. I am going to keep my eye open for some more reference.

Great job update us again soon!
DD2 chapter 21 . 6/26/2007
Please continue soon! great job! cant wait for more!
nalaa chapter 21 . 6/26/2007
You almost made me cry with the Cementery part ... I expected Mac visiting Kate but you totally surprised me with Becca visiting Joan and I loved it :)

I also loved the scarf part! I'm still laughing :D Horace rocks! I guess I can imagine Mac thoughts when Horace threw the red juice on her shirt... Poor Mac.

and then ... You kill Nathan "Bloody Hell" Templeton ...

Awesome chapter Lara! Me encantó :)

"Now, send me some reviews or Amy will be the next one to die." Just one word: LOL :D
77517 chapter 20 . 6/26/2007
The girls' T-shirts were very cute.

"Amy was so bright and precocious that she had skipped fourth grade." - Nice!

"eating tons of popcorn covered with sugar" - Ooh, now I want that!

So horrible that Kate and Bill had to die the night Mac won the election!

So what's going to happen next with Steve? Is he the next one to be killed?

It was so cute about Amy hugging Pony after all those years.

I like all your flashbacks - truly in the Lurie style. Have I mentioned that before in reviews? I forget.

I can't wait for the next chapter!