Reviews for Come Home
Eduarda chapter 1 . 7/17
This is so cute and awesome and I know it's been a while since Gilmore Girls is over and u probably don't even write here anymore but I couldn't help and read fics about Richard and Emily all over again. Gosh how much I miss them. Xx
Merida Hughsie chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That's nice. Wonderful.
RiskaSG chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I like this story, especially Emily's narration of her date with Simon and her feelings afterwards. Hope to read more Reconciler Fictions of you in the future!
my name chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I just came across this lovely story of yours! I have one single thing to say: I LOVE IT! It was the most amazing fic ever! So incredible beautiful written! So perfect in every way! Not just did you write what happened after the "come home" but you continued afterwards too! I'm very much hoping that you will write a second story about Richard & Emily! Maybe something from their past? Like how they met?
VoyICJ chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Well I am kinda late to review, but I only now found this story. I liked it very much. I think you described Emily and Richard very well and I seriously hope you will write more E/R stories in the future, there are not enough E/R writers out there.

Can't wait to read more from you!

Inca
Vicky chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Just found your story it's really sweet. I enjoyed and love it. Please write more E/R fics.
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
That is one of the sweetest things I've ever read! I loved it! Two thumbs way up! *sticks thumbs up and above head*

I didn't know you read my stuff. That's great! the more readers the better!

This nearly made me cry, it's so sweet. Write again soon!

Branda
A-Karana chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Although I find the image of Richard and Emily in bed together somehow disturbing and not something I really wanna think about, I really liked your story. These two are a perfect match and realy love each other a lot. So very nice story, very well written and absolutely in character!
Sophie chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Lovely fic, very gentle and loving. There are far too few stories that focus on the fascinating relationship between these two.