Reviews for Sad but True
tinesy05 chapter 16 . 2/8/2011
Great story...I'm going to follow up with your sequel.
tinesy05 chapter 16 . 2/8/2011
Great story...I'm going to follow up with your sequel.
Windyfontaine chapter 16 . 8/8/2006
Aww, it's over! (sob) But you're writing the sequel, yay! I don't know if it's been said, but the dialogue you write can be taken word for word and put into the show, it's so true to it. Come to think of it, your story would make a kick butt episode. I also liked that Dean decided he could drive the truck. Of course we know that the relatively happy ending isn't going to last...can't wait for the sequel! Have a great day :)
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 8/8/2006
OH. Cool. Private message me when you start "Night Prowler". From Metallica to AC\DC. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lilly B chapter 16 . 8/8/2006
great ending chapter...you did a awesome job with this story. i can't wait for the sequel!
pandora jazz chapter 16 . 8/8/2006
Thanks for the update.

I liked that Dean was able to make thirteen bullets from the melted silver.

Nice job on this final chapter. I liked how you wrote the brothers and their conversations, good job.

Great ending with the radio playing CCR's song and both of them not liking it. Glad that Dean is comfortable driving again.

Will look for your next story.

Thanks for sharing this one with us to read.
Ty3 chapter 16 . 8/7/2006
Ooh, I kind of like the ending. It seems very like the show with all the loose threads and foreshadowing. I could totally see this as an episode. Plus, I love the part with the truck and CCR. Good stuff. Nice work. Can't wait for the sequel.
VagrantCandy chapter 16 . 8/7/2006
Wow, interesting place to end it. I didn't really see that comming...glad to know there's a sequel, I'll keep an eye out for it!
LovinJackson chapter 16 . 8/7/2006
I have been following this story al the way through and have loved every bit of it. Your a really really good writer and im looking forward to the sequel :-)

Tara
talon81 chapter 16 . 8/7/2006
you did a awesome job and I will be looking for your next one! keep up with the writing you great at it! :)
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 16 . 8/7/2006
AW man! This is the end!

ARGH!

Can't wait for the sequel!
Lilly B chapter 15 . 8/3/2006
interesting chapter...loved the action! i'm glad sam and dean are back at it again. great job!
VagrantCandy chapter 15 . 7/31/2006
Oh. Crazy-ass shit indeed. I'm sorry I didn't get to r&r this chapter sooner...
insanechildfanfic chapter 15 . 7/31/2006
poor Sammy and Dean
Windyfontaine chapter 15 . 7/31/2006
Wow, cool update! Well darn, I guess they don't get to beat Charlie after all :) Loved the bullet-making and the description of the ransacked house. This is really getting even more interesting, will be eagerly looking forward to the next chapter. Have a great day :)