Reviews for Heaven and Earth
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
great story
Akili chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Yay! I just read this after watching about the real Heaven and Earth group. ; Good job on keeping Kat herself, nearly made me spit my drink out when she was thinking about all the nice blunt objects again we have poor Josh having everyone like Max better. *evil grin*
UKHoneyB chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
Aww, it's over already *pouts* I was expecting it to go a little longer than this :p Although, technically, the way you've done this allows for a few inbetween-episodes continuations of this story :p

Anyway, I'm rambling, and completely wrong about Lidan...or was I? She wasn't Dragonelle, but there's no indication that she was completely innocent in all of this, or am I just clutching at straws?

Good story, neat finisher, and I loved Kat's response to Max's question about her being okay.
UKHoneyB chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
You do realise you had me scrabbling to find Chinese translations and whether China had arranged marriages or not for at least fifteen minutes :P Ganbei, I assume, means great?

Definitely shaping up to be an interesting story, and I have a sneaking suspicion about Lidan, which I'm not going to spoil. I heard about the legendary tomb of seven thousand warriors, never knew the emperor's name though.

Nothing majorly wrong, plot, grammar or spelling-wise, so there's just one thing left: add to alert list :p
mshobgoblin chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Yet again, you are creating another really cool, interesting, and exciting story!

Hope you will update soon, I'm looking forward to reading it!

Hob x
akili chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
You know, somehow I get a feeling that Dragonelle and Laura's family is connected? Of course that could all be my sleep deprived brain playing tricks on me, lol. Like how you came up with why Kat's hair suddenly lost all of it's cool blueness. Love the fighting between Kat and Max. And also the Dragonelle, gotta love the evil villainesses. _