Reviews for I've Missed You
Mariuslover66 chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
I have been looking EVERYWHERE for this story! I read it for the first time a while back and loved it then when I wanted to read it couldn't find it! (Spent a whole WEEK trying to find it) but anyway I just love this so much! I love how the characters react in each situation and how well you write this pairing! I can't believe I didn't comment before lol! Fantastic!
Night-Beyond-Reality chapter 23 . 9/28/2010
amazing story!
xXMayuXx chapter 23 . 7/22/2010
WOW! I loved! Best Aurikku story EVER! I actually enjoyed this, considering I don't fansty Auron/Rikku stories. I've always hated the age gap, but you've really pleased me with a story like this!

I'm sure it took a lot of work, and I'm very estatic! :) This was rather different, but that's a good thing, cause I like different. Job well done! :)
T chapter 23 . 2/18/2010
Great story! Auron and Rikku make such a cute couple!
Mary Banks chapter 23 . 6/5/2009
Aww, very cute! I really enjoyed reading this, even through all the relationship drama you still managed to keep the Rikku-ness up, good job!
Mary Banks chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
"“Oh Auron, I love you, tee hee (treasure! Bombs!)!” Wakka said in his best Rikku voice.

“Oh Rikku, I love you too, gruff gr (keep moving, waste no time).” Tidus replied in his best Auron."

Oh, my God. I could totally picture them doing this! Haha, I usually only review once I finish a story, but oh man, that was so good I had to give you kudos early :)

Anyways, on to hating on Gippal more, see you at the end of the line. Great job so far!
Tia-Lewise chapter 23 . 2/10/2009
I really loved this story, it was so heartwarming and I loved the part where Auron became his younger self. The only criticism I have is that I don't know if the blitzball player is called Kyra or Krya as you spelled it both ways a number of times. But that's the only thing I have to say that is vaguely negative. 'Ive Missed You' is beautifully written and I wish my skill at Aurikku was as good as yours! It's been an absolute pleasure to read 'I've Missed You!'
Kori no Tsubasa chapter 23 . 3/4/2008
Aw! This story was too sweet and cute! I loved reading it!

The situations that popped up between Auron and Rikku were too funny! I laughed my butt off at almost every turn!

I couldn't help, but smile when Rikku told him to open his eyes and come to find out he was young again. That was really cool. :)

Thank you for writing such an entertaining story to share with us! It was great! Now I'm off to read your other stuff! :D

Kori
eh.too lazy chapter 23 . 10/29/2007
loved it! hahaha specially the sleezy Mcwhorey part LOL

o dont be afraid to go crazy in the love scenes. nothing is too much to me haha
fuzzsquirrel chapter 23 . 8/7/2007
Yay, I love happy Aurikkus... There are way too many depressing ones out there...
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 23 . 5/21/2007
i really rnjoyed this story you are a great wirteing loved it
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 21 . 5/21/2007
Tidus asked yuna to marry him that is so sweet i loved that part and wonder what Auron and Tidus are going to do when they get to the farplane hehe )
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 20 . 5/21/2007
Jetch what's he doing there and why did he wanto to hurt rikku is is really cool
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 18 . 5/21/2007
i am enjoying the story it's great haveing fun
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 15 . 5/15/2007
why is he not telling them about what happed in the far plane hm great story