Reviews for Delicate
Guest chapter 32 . 12/8/2021
I’m out. Hermione is directly the cause of Harry being fucking stupid. Hermiones morals are beyond stupid and she is the direct cause of this war taking longer. Hermione needs a wake up call or she needs to die so Harry can finally do what needs to be done without being held back by her stupidity. Kill Catherine and hermione. They will be the cause of thousands of deaths and the cause of Harry being a spineless useless moron.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/8/2021
Harry and hermione are fucking stupid. Stop playing happy family and end the fucking war. Stop procrastinating everything. People are dying because those two are fucking around like morons.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2021
I hate these stupid hermione nick names
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 8 . 11/8/2021
Aaaaaawwwww, such wonderful lovable fluff. Thank you for writing. *happy face*
Spideybat chapter 39 . 9/1/2021
You really need to finish this amazing story bro ...I often read this . At least for me , finish this
Joshbbeer chapter 33 . 7/4/2021
You literally ruin the content with his lack of ability
Joshbbeer chapter 32 . 7/4/2021
Bloody hell your making him so pathetic and weak
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2021
Oh my god! Ginerva Weasley! WHYYYYYy UGH I hate her
Guest chapter 12 . 4/22/2021
I was loving this story but I have some things to say about this chapter. First of all, they're literally 16 years old but I can still accept that. I get that they love her and want to adopt Catherine and that's really heartwarming but you caused her a lot of pain and you CHANGED HER. At least she had her appearance and her name to remember her parents and you stole that away from her this is not done
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2021
Ya think? I hate him
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2021
I'm hating Dumbledore more and more by the second
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2021
Go Harry!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2021
How does that help harry escape to go to Sirius's will reading"
Guest chapter 39 . 4/10/2021
Sis continue if u aren’t dead
QueenOfDahlias chapter 12 . 3/5/2021
My heart. Can you imagine a small, traumatised girl you’ve known only for a short time calling you Daddy and be willing to endure large amounts of pain so she could stay with so?
Excuse me while I cry.