Reviews for Delicate
The Deathly Erised chapter 9 . 11/7
WHY CROOKSHANKS!
A chapter 39 . 11/7
Oh gosh. Oh my gosh. I knew it. Oh my gosh. Please write more! I know it's been years but I need to know what happens. Please and thank you!
Lana chapter 39 . 11/1
Je trouve que Harry ne se pose pas les bonnes questions. Il constate certaines choses il les mets dans un coin de son esprit et ne revient pas dessus par la suite et pourtant...Il y a matière à réfléchir. J'ai été choqué quand les protections du 12 Square sont tombées. Ce Voldemort quel enfoiré! Il a créé un horcruxe avec l'enfant. A quoi joue ce Dumby? Se donner le beau rôle. Tout cela c'est de sa faute! le plus grand sorcier mon cu! Moi je crois qu'il n'a jamais voulu affronter Voldy pour ne pas perdre sa précieuse baguette et cette prophétie l'arrange bien, mettre un gosse à contribution et sauver ces fesses. Moi j'en veux beaucoup à JKR pour sa vision de la vie sorcière en générale et de ce petit garçon qui voulait juste être aimé. J'espère que si elle a des enfants, ils n'ont pas eu cette vie de merde et ce happy end ridicule.
ThunderSphinx chapter 25 . 10/21
Lol Cattie is cute.

Dumbledork is an idiot.

Snape is an evil git.

And Harry is pathetic. Honestly. Letting the enemy go? He will be responsible for every person they kill. Their spilt blood will be on his and Hermione's hands.

But seriously. Why the F would Voldemort leave his Horcrux out in the middle of nowhere, in Muggle London. This makes *zero* sense whatsoever. No protections? No wards? No curses? Really? Really? Lol.

And I hope Hermione and Moody kick Snivellus' ASS. Or Harry. But what did Harry mean? Snape isn't "extremely powerful," LMAO. XD
ThunderSphinx chapter 12 . 10/16
I *vehemently* disagree with what Harry and Hermione did to Catherine. They literally STOLE her from her dead mother. She can no longer claim her as her mother. That wonderful woman has *NO* legacy now! :(

They have LITERALLY changed Catherine's genetic structure. A DNA test will prove that she isn't her daughter anymore. Harry and Hermione are both heartless and cruel. They should be ashamed of themselves! :((
The fakk? My mom's name is Cathrine And my name is Elise
ThunderSphinx chapter 7 . 10/14
I read this story a long time ago.

Awww! Why did you kill Hermione's parents off!?

And why in the hell would Potter Manor be in France? This makes no sense whatsoever. They are an English family. Yes, they probably had a vacation home in France but their main Family Manor? Don't be ridiculous, lol.
xXMissMoonlightXx chapter 39 . 10/8
PLEASE UPDATE I'M DYING OVER HERE
Eagle-Eyes chapter 39 . 9/25
So, voldemort made Harry's daughter a horcrux to prevent Harry from destroying one of them

Interesting twist...

Keep writing as life allows
Ducky1776 chapter 37 . 9/16
Why don't more folks snap DE wands when they have the chance? Wizards/witches are relatively useless without them.
Ducky1776 chapter 36 . 9/16
I didn't think they had their wands when they left the Hufflepuff cup house.
Sehage1904 chapter 39 . 9/16
Hi I just found your story! I absolutely love it. Just wondering if you abandoned it so I know if I should wait for an update
lazy-kaa chapter 11 . 9/14
In fact, I do not like storries with Dumbledore bashing. The general assumption is that he is manipulative hiden dark lord. However, he is general and he has to win war. Instead of that pribases, some authors tend to put Harry's life above everything. Do those people in trading center mean less than Harry? You've just killed tens of them. Dumbledore is not guilty that Harry wanted to have funn and spend 4-5 years doing broom flying and other funny business. Instead of that he could study, practice just because something is wrong. He is not also friendly to Dursleys. However, think yourself, how would you feel, if there was sort of ghost in your house? If your plates would fly, things change colour, or you would be slamed against the wall? Power without control is scareful thing. So, Dumbledore is right, when he says about childhood, but Harry could be more productive in learning himself. At least, Tom was much more productive in his Hogwards years.
Ducky1776 chapter 22 . 9/14
I have to agree with you. Draco was too much of a coward to have been a true DE. He was a spoiled brat who would never get his hands dirty.
A 13 y o boy chapter 3 . 9/12
Thats the sort of thing i do everyday! I even do more plus school! How is that horrid?!
2,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »