Reviews for Delicate
Blitz9000 chapter 39 . 1/25
This is such a great story. Hope it gets updated because I want to know so badly what happens next.
Kl
U
Gu
Yl
I am sorry just started this story just read a few chapters, and maybe i am wrong later on but i have to say this?
What the bloody fuck dumb harry is this? he want's to control his own life, he is in gringotts for fuck sake and doesn't do damn thing about the will? Harry wouldn't cut his hair so his scar would be visible, and i know he his smart enough not to buy expensive clothing and other items while still living with the dursleys. That asking for a beating or so much worse. goes shopping twice but not going to the will (of that comes still?) That even includes back talking to the dursleys? wtf!
Lordlexx chapter 10 . 12/27/2019
The little girl is suffering from shock, not PTSD. PTSD episodes happen far after the fact.
Lordlexx chapter 8 . 12/27/2019
I'm just gonna ignore you having his eyebrow pierced and pretend that it was just an ear piercing that would have been more realistic.. and less lame. Beyond that, Hermione getting sent to a shelter or home of some sort seems pretty off to me, although I confess to not actually knowing how it would work in the UK but what I can say is that Hermione lives(lived) in England, why would she be sent to a home/shelter in Scottland? Beyond that, she's only a few months shy of her 17th birthday, both of her parents were dentists, therefore health professionals and would better understand human mortality. It's very likely that they would have some sort of insurance that would be able to allow Hermione to be able to take care of herself, I can't see her having no money.
BROMBROS chapter 19 . 11/19/2019
So it was nearly 2am before Harry dragged himself to bed. Late night practices
Guest chapter 39 . 10/28/2019
story is abandon good story tho just left with no ending lol
V-rcingetorix chapter 38 . 9/15/2019
I find it intriguing that people that believe all the characters 'stupid' and that reading this 'hurts' ... continue reading. And reviewing. It's like they are gluttons for punishment, but cannot blame their own greed.

I've enjoyed this tale. Hope there will be more, but it has been enjoyable. Best of luck!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2019
Good nice
cas6039 chapter 33 . 8/12/2019
Was Harry so seriously exhausted that he left a I HORCRUX /I sitting out on the coffee table in his room?
cas6039 chapter 30 . 8/12/2019
Since Remus is still a werewolf, how is he able to "safely" handle a SILVER rattle that Andi brought for Jackson?
Guest chapter 27 . 8/7/2019
Ron can’t really protect that paper so why the hell would hermione provide a perfect way into their house if he loses that paper or is captured? This is what I mean. All your characters are really stupid. They continue to make really dumb decisions and not take care of problems that exist. It’s now been months and they have done nothing against dumbledor or even told the rest of the order what he has done? Why not? Because everyone is stupid. They know they are in a damn war, why are they still ducking around with stupid shit? Why are they not taking precautions. Why are they not taking actions against their enemies trying to kill them. They are all too stupid to live. I can only imagine the author is dumb too.
2,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »