Reviews for Harry Potter, Lord of the Dance
funcrazgirl8 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
omg i swear i lost hafe of my iq points! AND I LUVED EVER MIN OF IT! WOT YAY LOSING IQ PONINTS...i think i lost my point...maybe i just go into the bathroom sense ron thinks it helps... OH LOOK I SEE A SHINY OBJECT! *stars a shiny object* wait i was sposed to be saying sumthin important...but wat waz it? *ponders* -_- *walks into bathroom* HEY THIS DOESN'T HELP AT ALL...oh wait now i rember I LUVED THIS STORY WRITE MORE PLZ!
Miss.gonnastabyou chapter 1 . 11/20/2008

that was skill to the highest level

strangly enough, i cant relate to where that story came from

if you check out my fanfics, youll see one similar

hellokittyisawhore chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
*burst into tears from laughing so hard*this is brilliant!
neverraven chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Brilliant! Your amazing. This is by far the most random 'tweak out' I've ever read that still had enough content to keep my attention. It was like the best mad lib I've ever had the fortune to trip over. Bravo! keep it up.
browneyedgirl359 chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Daisy, guess who this is? no, it's no jack bauer(yes yes, you are greatly dissapointed)and it is also not tracy,(I thought i should tell you that because this is something tracy would do) no no dear wife(hint hint) it is I, Rebecca, your slytherin compadre(can't spell) and cowriter of this story. yes, i finally did it, i finally got a pen name, and submitted to your rath. I hope you like it, now, ad this story to my name, or you will most likely have to be injured(no offense), ok, well, that is all, i hope your happy

Rebecca Berger
k8bob8 chapter 3 . 5/8/2006

I LOVE QUEEN! haha can i be in the STAB HARRY club? i hate stupid people they annoy me... I think i know the person below me... she sounds very familiar...
hufflepuffsrule chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I loved the story, although I think it needs a new theme; that is in addition to dancing (that's for you EARS). What could it be, what could it be? I know! SALT! Society for Advancing Lovers of Tomatos! I can already see chapter four!

Also, I think you are missing some vital characters! Can we say Seamus? Don't you just love his Irish accent? I know I do! I can't wait for more...keep up the good work.
k8bob8 chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
ONCE AGAIN I LOVE THIS STORY! I also love how Hermione owns more 'bling bling' than puff daddy. I mean really, who wouldnt read a story like this? hahaha write more now!
Faery Ears chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Lol! Look, I'm back! As soon as you mentioned tap dancing I knew that dancing was, well HOPED it was, a reoccuring theme. Let's have some hiphop! Lol~ I liked this chappy much more than the first. Can't wait for another update! Luv from the Ears!
n0tFLAMEretardent chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Wow. that is all i have to say. Wow. So brilliant! Me and my frnd Esca write stories EXACTLY like this. Who doesn't love totally random stories. Keep up the good work.
dittogrrl chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Lol! You're stori is hilarious! Please update soon!
Rosalia chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Ok, first off this is so freakin' funny! Second is that I'm sending this to my b/f to read! I love Harry Potter and when I saw this I was thinking, " Oh, great. Someone's messing it up again!" You didn't mess it up, you just made it totally random! I loved it. Everyone needs alittle randomness sometimes.
MohawkFetish chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I love this story.
k8bob8 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
“I don’t know. Why the hell are you here Sirius?” Asked Ron.

“They were all out of cheese.”

THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! you rock! so do muffins, but you have no idea what I am talking about so ill shut up now haha... WRITE MORE NOW!
Faery Ears chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Ok, first let's take a look at why I'm reading this, because I think it is so amusing that you should know why in order that I realized them. 1) The summary for this story caught my eye. Who isn't up for lowering some IQ? I thought it was amusing. 2) The words in the story is 6! I thought that was so great that I had to read this to say that I've read a story with 6 words. 3) Then I finally looked at the title and was like "Lord of the Dance?" Being a former Irish dancer, I just couldn't let the opportunity pass to see what kind of a mess you've made. As for the story, how OOC is this? Where's the dancing? The tutu? Is that it? I noticed that you wrote "Chapter One" at the top of this, so I guess that means I have to keep loosing more of my IQ to read what happens next. It's a little too random for me though... We'll see if I come back...