Reviews for I'll Be There For You
This is so good! But the information about the ACL is wrong. It can't be fixed because most of the time it shatters, like mine. They also have to use a piece of ur hamstring or a cadaver piece to fix it. But everything else is awesome! :)
Eyemo chapter 7 . 2/27
It's a great storyline but way too unrealistic. Just one tear to the ACL is often enough to warrant having it completely replaced using tissue from elsewhere, let alone thirty! And to have so many illnesses of the same kind? I'd have thought it would be more, flu and tonsillitis into bronchitis not everything at once! X
Twisted SeeSaw chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
God, Not only does Troy have several illnesses at once, but he is also an injury magnet. It's kind of funny...
Keiri Bradon chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
I know you want to make his condition sound bad... but IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to have 'Your anterior cruciate ligament, ACL, is torn in about 30 places. We will have to fix that, which will require surgery. You also have bronchitis, laryngitis, pneumonia, tonsillitis, strep throat, and the flu.' all at once.

Please, do you research before you write about unknown topics. Sheesh.
KirkTrekkin chapter 19 . 11/7/2008
ive been reading this whole story today and i love it. i hope you update soon coz its a great story. i hope troy gets better soon.
Cheznut2 chapter 19 . 5/24/2008
I am really enjoying reading this story. you are such a good writer.
dreamer 3097 chapter 19 . 2/20/2008
this is good
livelongprosper2012 chapter 19 . 2/19/2008
yay an update! aww. so cute. they make a great couple.
xXEmoxPrincessxAngelXx chapter 18 . 2/2/2008
Cool! But Troy definately gets injured way too much! Just like me! I haven't done gym class since last October I think.
anonymous chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
okay, i can't read anymore. you have officially almost killed troy. how many things can he possibly have wrong with him at one time. i mean all thos illnesses with the toncilitus and the flu and the bronchitis, etc, then then torn ACL thats torn in 30 places wich would like hurt like hell and it would probably take forever to heal and i doubt he would be able to perform the same physically again. then we find out he as appendicitis 2? then he has to fall down stairs and bruise and cut everything that hasn't previously been hurt and now has a broken ankle 2. That is just plain cruel, and the dialouge kinda makes me want to pull my hair out. sorry its just my opinion. I can not read any further.
Red K 5 chapter 18 . 9/20/2007
pleas come back and continue this
OutcastOnTheCountOfInsanity chapter 18 . 8/6/2007
Poor Ryan! lol. I loved the story is there more?
Fanpire109 chapter 18 . 6/5/2007
i like this stroy please update and soon
maybabbey chapter 18 . 3/27/2007
Aw! That was so good! Poor Troy!
bullet-to-my-heart-x chapter 18 . 2/18/2007
YAHOO!they forgave each other hee-hee *dose happy dance* yes thank-you so much for the update and that you answered me on my last reveiw i hate it when you review some one and you ask a question and they don't write back! anyways thx

your still my #1 HSM writer!

natie