Reviews for Tempest
Tower of Babel chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Sounds more like a character description than a poem.
The Tribble Master chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Hey, your writing ain't so bad nethier. is damn you a good thing? i hope so... oh,well keep writing! and the fanfiction poetry corner has been disabled FYI. WRITE ON! ( ;
Lay on flat surface chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
:::vomits all over whatever the hell you call this...thing:::

Words simply cannot describe my disappointment.
Krystal Kerro Sky chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
uh... gee-golly, Sonar, i agree with them. you need som clases, and i think it needs to be MiSTed. by whome and where, i will not say, but please, WORK ON YOUR WRITING! and please, so Jesus doesn't fall off the unicycle, remove this!
GORE and de SQUAD chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
GORE: Oh my God. YOU are the single biggest egotist I have ever seen. Why in the name of Jesus riding around on a unicycle do you review your own stories? That's just...stupid. Well...that's all for now. I might review some more of your stuff later. And don't you dare come and my flame my stories, you self-centered twit.

BECAUSE IF YOU DO...I'll have to sic Silas on ya. ~_

-GORE
Larraq chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
I do believe stories like this are normally classified as badfic. Congratulations you've just created a new genre, Crapfic.
Zeta1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
"God, I'm so good."

No, you're not!
End Noesis chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
I'd love to read longer poetry from you. This was a bit too short, but somewhat good :)
Ztarlight chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
...eh...not bad, but I see PLENTY of places for improvements.
MoshPit chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
I'm gonna be blunt: this wasn't good, but that's ok 'cause i'm positive that we all have written some really sucky stuff every once in a while. However,I can see that your writing abilities are moving in the right direction, so I hope to see some better things from you in the future.

-Zephyr
CV chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Not bad. Not bad...i like it.
Fidget chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Whoopy! That's cool! And now I know Tempest's ral name for my story! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Curly-fry high, man!
Lily chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
This is one of the worst pieces of Action Man poetry on the web. There's no real point. It's boring, plain and wayy too sappy. Take some poetry classes and please try again.
Sonar chapter 1 . 5/24/2001