Reviews for A World Deep in Disorder
Redanato the Hero of Flame chapter 82 . 10/16/2014
My gods this was an awsome story! And so was the first for that matter. I loved how you put so much creativity into each character and the plot itself makeing this a truely one of a kind series. I can't wait to read your next story and if you ever need a character for your stories I have quite a collection of ocs you could use. Till the world is saved from it's chaos, I wish you, Kyle, Alyssa, Kevin and all of the others good luck with your quest. It's time to flash! -Redanato the Hero of Flame
ShadowV2.0 chapter 82 . 10/14/2006
Sorry for not reviewing. I was away on a break.

Great ending though. I like this new threat.

Hope Ben will be helpful in the sequel to

a World Embroiled in Chaos. Can he

have a Young Link form.

New Form: Young Link

Apearance: Upper half is similar to Young Link.

Bottom half are jeans. No tunic. Clothes are black

with the same gloves as his Fox form. Dark Brown hair.

Weopens/Abilities: No bow. A hookshot, bommerang, and the Omega

Beam Sword. Also very fast. A shield formed from his watch.

The shield is beam like and practically impenetrable. Shaped

like a noral shield. A bit slower than the Fox form though.

Stronger than Fox form.

finisher: Hookarang- Attaches Bommerang to Hook shot and

fires. The hook shot goes around enemy and ties them up.

Kills with beam sword afterward if nessacary.

P.S. Ben rarely uses the normal Beam sword unless defencless.

Young Link is Ben's final form.
OperationJonny chapter 82 . 9/12/2006
Hm, 1-10?

20 sounds about right to me.

Couldn't have gotten better. D I'm expecting number three to be in the fifties though. XD

Keep it up, and get the third story up soon!
OperationJonny chapter 81 . 9/12/2006
Excellent mother fucking chapter, Kyle.

And it was fun at your party, haha, we all need to hang out like that again SOON.

Also, I'm sure it'll make everyone wonder... who's the third yoshi? -bum bum bum-

BUt anyways, onto the epilogue, and let's see what that has to hold for me! D
Nintendogeek01 chapter 82 . 9/11/2006
Nice chapter. It tied up the minor loose ends left over and it had the awesome Fire Emblem style ending I love so much.

Now for my overall review.

The action was intense, it was incredible, suspenseful, even though we know who lives and dies due to this being a prelude, I still couldn't help but sit on the edge of my seat.

The romance was much more evident in this story than the last story, adding even more feeling to the story along with the more evident prejudice of the gods, adding an awesome range of emotion.

And then there were the moments of humor. Not as funny as the last story, but still humorous.

My overall rating... (freakishly long drum roll.) 10/10! (Confetti flies everywhere.) This story was way better than Chaos was! Well done. _
cookiesmadeofcake chapter 82 . 9/11/2006
um...weird ending but still cool cause it tied up everything
cookiesmadeofcake chapter 81 . 9/9/2006
very cool (long) chapter!
Nintendogeek01 chapter 81 . 9/9/2006
Awesome chapter! I loved it! And happy birthday! Kirth really is a mystery still. But that will be figured out I guess.

P.S. I'll probably have my next chapter up later today or tonight.
Nintendogeek01 chapter 80 . 9/2/2006
Whoa... there are a small number of possibilities as to who it is... but I do wonder who Kirth is serving. Although whoever it is may just be right. Kirth should have just gone and killed Kyle himself years ago, but that would make for a boring story now wouldn't it?

Awesome chapter! _
cookiesmadeofcake chapter 80 . 9/2/2006
Haha my legendary apple crisp.

Cool chapter!
OperationJonny chapter 80 . 9/2/2006
I liked this chapter a lot, it's one of my more favorites... something about it, I liked.

keep up the high calibur work! You may be getting a chapter of my story I've been emailing you too, because this makes me wanna right.

Keep it up!
imamaniac chapter 79 . 8/29/2006
okay of all the $h!t i was expecting this sure as hell wasnt 1 of the next updates are somtime in september dont expext instant review from me cause the horror of all horrors starts in september(school) and .

one a week most of the time ir if my inoccent face and good grades work maybe 3,4 timesbut no promises anyhow i still have 2 glorious weeks of non school left
Nintendogeek01 chapter 79 . 8/29/2006
That battle was AWESOME! But the end... (sniff) was most tragic indeed (sniff). Poor Kyle... (sniff)

Great chapter man... only a few loose ends are left.
JasonFrost chapter 79 . 8/29/2006
Perfect Ace finally put to rest

only 3 more Chapters holy crap i'm on edge
OperationJonny chapter 79 . 8/28/2006
Good chapter, very unexpected, although I knew about it before it happening. XD

Keep up the good work, and I can't wait til the next chapter.