Reviews for Triple Double
The Two-One-Five chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
Now how did I miss this before. You managed to write them all in character. I really don't know which one was my favorite as they were all good. Defininetly going in my favs
EmD23 chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
Hey. This chapter gave me some inspiration for the story I'm writing, so thanks for that! Awesome little drabble, especially since it's a Daikari.
Lord Pata chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
I gotta admit that even I'm not a VeeGato fan this chapter is really well planned, short n sweet but it really says all that it was meant to convey to the readers, about the Angewomon/ExVeemon one-shot that is up to you, maybe you also can do a Patamon/Gatomon one too, I mean if you think about it on both drabbles you left them on both couples planning to have a date, so it gives good planning for one-shots for both sides, but as I said before that is up to you my friend _

Keep up the good work.
Alforce Zero chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
Short and sweet, that's pretty much sums what I think about this chapter and the previous ones.

I kind of like this chapter, as there aren't too many decent Veemon/Gatomon pairing around the net and this one really makes me smile, especially the end when they leave the mural of Angewomon and Exveemon. Really it makes me smile, I don't know why. Do write an Angewomon/Exveemon chapter...I really would like to see how the chapter turns out.

Anyway, Takari's done with, Daikari's done with...let's see how Daikeru will turn out.

*adds to favorite
Kanius chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
Very cute drabbles. I personally enjoyed this. Lots of teasing going on.

Continue this when you have the time. :)
Sailor Janus chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
Really Cute. I loved the playfulness between the two, something that I can see to be rather natural, especially the teasing bit.
Shadow of Miracles chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Great Drables my friend, they were really enjoyable, short but enjoyable. I'm really hoping to read your new yuri story.

Shadow out...
princessstphanie chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
wtf? lol all 3 chapters were so random... I LOVE IT! Oh sorry I'm to lazy to login.
GemmaniGirl chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
I'm having a flash back to air hockey with my friends... Cept Davis and Kari are more sane xD *if I'm playing with my friends. puck goes flying off table* Nice drabble
GemmaniGirl chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Never really read Gatomon/Patamon before xD I like it though
Lord Pata chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Cute drabbles you have here, this PataGato one is really cute, I liked how Patamon told Gatomon she looks attractive when she gets riled up, pretty cute that part :)
GemmaniGirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Aw so cute, then again Takari's always so cute. Sometimes sickeningly cute. Aw I like the star fish