Reviews for Lockheed Versus Dinky
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
This is my favorite thing ever! Seriously this is so awesome and I loved the different spellings in Lockheed's POV. So funny and super cute.
Darlin chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
If I were Dinky I'd tell you, "Yap yap yap yap yap yap . . ." but since I'm me I have to tell you that you have a wonderful knack for writing Lockheed and it's utterly refreshing. I wonder that I never saw this or any of your Lockheed Kiotr stories before. I do love Kitty and Petey together and this was a lovely glimpse into a life that Marvel really should give them.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
aw so cute! Then again, I love Lockheed.
Lady of Light77 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
This was wonderful. I have always loved Lockheed. As Wolverine said in...Arg now I can't remember what book it was off the top of my head..."We should make him team leader." Anyway, this was great. Thank you.
Leighkohl chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
This was absolutely adorable! I loved how you wrote from Lockheed's perspective, very sweet!
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
LOL! I almost feel sorry for Dinky... almost. This is good stuff I love it. :)
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I like this story because it is from Lockheed's pov and it is nicely written and put together. Dragon vs. Dog, cute!

Keep up the nice work!

:-)
Stormchilde chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
OMG! That was just too mcuh! I haven't laughed that hard over a fic in months! Love it!

The only pomerainian I have ever seen is the one on Blade:Trinity and he made me laugh too.
Tuba-Playa3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Cute. I've actually just finished Watchers on the Wall and i remeber the scene you're talking about. the idea of Lockheed attacking the pomeranian was amusing since i know a girl who shows them. Cool story.
Rogue chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
aw too cute, do another few one shots pwease?
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
How Adorable!

favorite list for sure!

-stray
Amokitty chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
My ex-neighbors' had THREE Pomeranians. God help me, I'll never be able to forget them. Yap, yap, yap, yap... indeed. I love dogs, but oh how I wanted those dogs to disappear! My sympathies lie entirely with Lockheed I'm afraid. Sorry Dinky.

I DO kinda feel sorry for Dinky though - poor dog, everybody thinks she's bonkers! Heh, heh. I laughed out loud reading this story. It's sweet seeing Lockheed's protective nature towards little baby Andrei Petrovitch (fantastic name), and scouring his dragon turf. Playing practical jokes on the dog? Evil and cute, all at the same time!

"Not a very good partee". By non-dragon standards, I'll bet it actually was a fine party. *Envisions Kitty and Peter's wedding...* (Thank you for that!) This is the first story I've seen where Kitty and Peter are already married and settled. And I loved it. Can't see Peter being too happy living in one of the most crowded, noisy, polluted cities on the planet, but then again Kitty has returned to college. Peter being the man he is would support her every step of the way, and it's nice to see this. So very endearing.

Getting a peek at Kitty and Peter's life together through Lockheed's eyes was interesting. Sweet and funny fluff. What's not to love? :)
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Nice 'day in the life' fic about Lockheed!
Joie chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
That was hilarious. I love the way you give Lockheed's persepective adn the use of spelling. So funny! Really well written too.
Dark-bat chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I absolutely love it when you write in Lockheed's point of view!

it's so different than most other fanfictions and really gives a unique perspective.

I mean... only by looking at an outsider's viewpoint can we see how strange some of our customs really are. Like with exchange students... man... they really make you question the value of delivery pizza.

I hate little dogs that yip all the time. There's one in the yard by my dorm room, and one by my window at my parent's house. Every single morning they wake me up at 7 in the morning and proceed to bark for 45 minutes straight. I've entertained fantasies of strangeling those dogs.

Well, I look forward to more of your work!