Reviews for Remembering Reina
Caitleon chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I really enjoyed this story and how you portrayed Reina, who isn't really expanded on in the FoR. Your story showed that she was human too not just some random witch that gave birth to Kurei and made Recca's life hell.

I also really liked how you showed Kurei and how he was trying to help his mother. He is still Ohka's son just like Recca and I think you showed that well with the last scene.

"They would not live to torment my son any more.

He would be free of the hatreds which consumed me, and for that, I’m grateful."

The part above is my favorite part just because of the irony. It's sad that Reina's last wishes would all be in vain.

You are one of my favorite FoR authors. Keep up the good work!
Kaoru Wolf chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Wow, that was amazing. I've never seen a fic focused on Reina and how she felt being replaced by Kagerou. We don't see much of her in the anime, but you seem to have captured her well. You're definetly one of the best FoR fan writer out there. Good job!
fuuko no miko chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
Another one of your fab fics! Glad to read it! Makes me want to write one myself _...I love the way Reina goes from a sweet friend to a temptress to a borderline psycho. This is excellent Bottou-chan! Keep up them fics, ne?
Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Wow! i never expected to see a Reina fic! i really like the way you portrayed Reina and it's a realistic story about her past! great fic!
ninja-09 chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
Love your fic! _ You'll always be one of my favorite authors!
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
This was such a great story! One of the best in days!
DjLethal chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
THIS IS SOOOO GOOD! I mean the way you have written the characters are perfect now I can imagine Ohka as Recca's father it's nice to see fics written about her for a change and you also did an anmazing job on Kagerou please dont stop writing EVER!