Reviews for For the Love of Miaka
Azuna10 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
nawwwwwww this is waaay too sweet! i love it
Kristall chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
What, no "love it" choice? I'm asking, 'cause that's my response. I think you got everyone's feelings right, and I do believe that the Seshi all love Miaka in their own way. Normally I don't put one-shots on my favorites list, but yours is now on there. Can't wait for another fic!
Maidens of Konan chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
This is lovely. One thing of the many things I enjoy about your writing is that you make me see the characters as people.

I especially enjoyed Mitsukake's observations as he is so very rarely portrayed-you did an excellent job nailing down his pov, considering the series gave us so little to go on as far as his thoughts about Miaka.

Great job!

hugs,

KittyLynne
Appaku chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I'm blushing all the way to my ears now. X3 That was one of the sweetest renditions of this kind of scene that I've ever read. I especially liked how you switched the description of Miaka around with each warrior, be her small and cute, tall, or womanly.
Noyesgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
It was very well written and it's all true. A great one shot
Yahnkehy chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Aw. My heart breaks for the seishi. It's true that they all loved her in their own fashion but, she could only love Tamahome (in canon anyway _). I liked this; it gives a brief look in to the minds of our beloved seishi and gives us a view of the love they all so desperatly try to hide.

Well done!