Reviews for Ino, My motivation
Aya chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Aw! So sad. I wish shika didn't die but it wouldn't of been such a good story if he lived.
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
no pun intended but it was funny . I loved this fic. YAY! its a fave of mine.
gakar chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This was really good, so sad... you made me cry, i loved it! amazing job!
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
WHY!

NO SHIKA DIED!

*SNIFFS*

GREAT STORY THOUGH!
PixieDust-Kiss chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Oh my gosh, that was so sad, i cryed for a long time. xD
ShikamaruHatake chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
it made me cry! it was so sweet. i loved it! i'm a huge ino/shika fan and this was just wonderful!
SaffirDerya chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
T.T That's so SAD! I luv this story! I want to see the second story!
fullofmetal chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
*SOB* I don't know if its the fic, PMS or both that's making me cry! WAH! I love the story! The last line, I don't know, but, it moved me... This story is going in favs!
littleonegi chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Very good and sad.
slowrain chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
aw, that was so sweet, I got tears in my eyes.. )
Barkers2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
So beautiful.. *sniff*

...wah!

*screams in rage as tears stream down face* ARGH! YOU KEEP MAKING ME CRY DAMMIT! lol I LOVE THIS STORY

LOVE

aww heck im so depressed now.

so beautiful...! T_T
YuKiKuRo chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
HE DIED? That's so sad! But, I LOVE the ending. My favorite lin would be, "Look Shika-kun... it's the Orion constellation..." I like the way she said that even if he's DEAD. Hmm... My suggestion, why don't you make a sequel... Yeah, a sequel... Or probably not, because all my suggestions are BAD. Sigh... but anyway, this is great. I'm gonn ashow this to my friends!
Achillea chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Good story. I liked it although it didn't make me cry...(which is quite hard to do. Out of at least fifty tragedy/angst stories, only two have ever made me cry.)
Indara-Kyamira chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
*sniff* That was so sad!I usually prefer the ShikaTema pairing, nevertheless, this was a great story.
absurd musings chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
NO! SHIKAMARU! NOO! nearly cried.