Reviews for Hit the Road
mice of the sky chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside after reading this story.
SpastasticOkami chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
when Ryou was waiting for Bakura i was afraid that he had died, and little Ryou was going to be waiting for Bakura a long while untill something drastic for not doing that v
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Aww, so cute and fluffy, Ryou as a Witch is really original. *humming 'No Good Deeds' from the musical Wicked* Look what you did I just had gotten that blasted song out of my Head!
wallsmex chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Oh, wow, I thought Bakura was dead or something xD I was half-anticipating it, but...you surprised me by not killing him off :D xD faved~
LynLin chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Aw...very cute
adele4 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
This is so incredibly lovely. I want to steal your writing skills! I love how you manage to create a whole AU-world without ever dumping too much information at once on the reader; and I love the AU-world itself, and the way Ryou and Bakura live. There are so many cute details, like Ryou getting sneezing fits when he has ‘too much magic left’ (I don’t know why I like this so much, just... aw), and the whole thing is so sweet – and at the same time, I was constantly afraid that Bakura might not come. Like Ryou.

And the ending so much love :)
Tootchy chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I don't like beards either :)

Bakura would look really bad with a beard. He'd be like... a bad ass Albus Dumbledore.

I love it. It all just flows.

Great job!

xx

Lady-Nikki
Princess Shela chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Cute fanfic.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Aw indeed. That was really quite sweet, but the fact that Ryou wants to give his apron a funeral is really weird...not to mention funny...
Argh chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Aw is right. That was so adorable. I must say I have a very hard time picturing Bakura with a beard. Even with a little stubble he'd probably start looking like an old man. Either way I loved it.
Yami hitokiri chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Oh god. I was so afraid Bakura wasn't going to come home! I read this story once where Ryou set the table for his father every night and it turned out his father was dead! I thought all his happy memories were going to be fake and Bakura really was never going to come home... *FEAR* Yeah that's what I thought was going to happen but it didn't! YAY! Damn, this story made me so happy.

How the hell did you get this from hit the road Jack? And how did you get it in this time period from that song?
lapidary chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
The sentences are beautiful, they flow so smoothly. I fell in love at the end. Brilliant work. :)
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This was really good. Ryou is a mage and Bakura is a thief. This was so cute.
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I! o.O *squeaks* *cries* So! So! So! So~! ADORABLE! *is incoherent in face of kawaii-ness*

Eh, I was freaking out along with Ryou about, "OMG, what if he doesn't come back this time? What if it turns out to be a sad ending just for this time? o.O" Amazing job at provoking. .~
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Oh my god! So cute and so wonderful! I loved the fantastical elements and your end comment of "Aw" was *exactly* what I was thinking after reading the shaved chin bit... SO sweet!