Reviews for Astronomy Tower Tears
cupids Favorite granddaughter chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
one word
JaredSadalecki chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh my goodness. This story is amazing. I love it. I never pictured Lily and James getting together this way, but you wrote it out brilliantly. A job well done
MemberoftheSugarCoatedCrew chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
okay, i liked it and everything, really but it was this part that got to me:

"What happened?" James thought, as he made his way to his dormitory. " I thought everything was going fine... how could something so perfect become something so wrong?" he pondered. He had chased after Lily for as long as he could remember. No matter how many times she turned him down, he relentlessly followed after her, never giving up. He had come so close tonight, but now it seemed as if he was even farther away then where he started.

"No," he whispered, shaking his head. "I'm too close... I won't give her up." With that, he took out his invisibility cloak and his map, and located Lily. He would stop at nothing to win her over."

that fact that he called it perfect and was wondering how it went wrong...well first hes being WAY stalkerish, and secondly it sounded like she was about to be violated
SilverDrama chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Cool story.

-Cherry-
unique.normality chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
sweet
Owl of the Night chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I luved it!

So sad, yet purly sweet and happy!
shmokey-bear chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
hey! i like it a lot! thanks!
Golden Angel71 chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Aw That's so sweet! I LOVE IT!
MondblumenTanz chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Hey!

I like it very much ;)

I just know storys in which Lilys boyfriends are not good to her. So this was fine and different

especial the ending:

["I love you James," she finally whispered, clutching onto him.

"And I love you."]

I've got the idea to translate it into German. Would it be okay?

greets Mondblume xD
grannyHPfan chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Dear Lily,

This could be stuck in the middle of your current ff.

Really good story premise.

Linda K McCann
Dudette13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Aw! That was so cute! Loved it! "James' imperfections were what made him perfect." Too true, too true.
imai16 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This is the first time I wish that Lily didn't went together with James... It seemed so unfair, poor that Jordan-kid... I'm sorry to say that I didn't like this story very much... It was good written, thought...
SparklingEyesWithACrazyMind chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
aw... sweet:)
theonlynewgirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
It's great to read a fic like this when writing one myself about Lily severely disliking James lol it's a nice break from mine. :) Sweet writing

xx
sugur-huny-bun chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
aw... very cute! I love it! bye!_