Reviews for Once and Again
Troy McCartney13 chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
so many references first the Beatles reference in chapter 3 and now the 17 again reference in 4 keep dem coming I love it
Troy McCartney13 chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
listening to high school musical radio on my Pandora and guess what song is on

can I have this dance? lol
daydreamer299 chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Another great story! So sweet!
raspberry dreams chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
Great story,
You got their characters down so well.
raspberry dreams chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
I found it on someones favourites list when I checked their profile after they favourited my story.
sweethappylove07 chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
OMG! I sooooo Love this chapter!

I'm having fun reading this story!

Thanks for it!

You're a very good writer!
YourNinja chapter 16 . 7/30/2011
CUTE Story, loved it. [:
zacefanno1 chapter 16 . 3/12/2011
Love!
kaybaby1127 chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
oh i bet (;
mydreamsinwords chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
You've done a great job,

I love this story

x
fishing chapter 16 . 10/8/2010
loved it
ForeverYours-x chapter 16 . 10/1/2010
I got told to read this fic by a friend of mine, and for a little while I kept it stored away on my list of things to read. I had some spare time last night and I started reading and couldn't stop.

I love that it's written so simply - it isn't full of elaborate words and you trying to fit good vocabulary in. It's effortless and I really, honestly enjoyed it. You also did an incredible job at adding humour in. My favourite scene was probably the:

"I wish life came with a manual."

"I think you have to write your own as you go along"

"as if thats not the most ass backwards thing ever"

It was truly brilliant! Thanks for providing us with such a fabulous fic!
LovingMusicLivingLoud chapter 16 . 8/13/2010
Fantastic. Just read the entire story, all 16 chaps in a row.
x.itszanessalove.x chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
awwww :') this made me happy :)
omgeeemilyyy chapter 16 . 2/28/2010
ohmygosh. you don't know much i wnt to attack you right now. haha. i JUST finished reading Once and Again. And what a wonderful story it was!

but... i read the end and im like YAY! what a cute ending(: and was glad it was done, cause at the moment its 12 45 am.

BUT, then i see theres a sequel! ohyeah. so you know what that means? i have to read it now! So i go onto you profile page thingymajig and what do i see.. not on a sequel.. but theres a third one? do you wnt me to never sleep? ahaha.

so yeah. i thought i'd share tht story with you. I think im actually going to read your sequel right now.

well.. im not sure. its 12 45 AM at the moment. &knowing me, once i finish the sequel, i have to read the last one. ohgosh. i would NEVER sleep!

so yeahh(: i LOVE your story. you are an amazing writer. please never stop writing. :D

-emily