Reviews for Of Phantoms and Nobodies
Two Evil Carrots chapter 34 . 1/2
Nooooooo! Goddamnit, you just leave at a cliffhanger and not do a thing for 7 years?! I want to see the ending!
Hawkcam1996 chapter 34 . 11/9/2015
Great story, but where's that final chapter and bonus chapter?
ravenclawoutcast13 chapter 34 . 12/7/2014
AMAZING!
RandomCitizen chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Aw, c'mon Skulker. I have a level of respect for you! :D
Mediumchick chapter 34 . 8/1/2013
Wow this is probably the best Kingdom Hearts/Danny Phantom crossover I've ever to see more! :)
Plata-Azul Firebird chapter 34 . 7/22/2012
... Damn it... the ending please! DX!
Vathara chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Interesting idea! I definitely want to see where this goes.
anonymous chapter 34 . 6/11/2012
Just curious: When are you going to finish this story? I've reread it at least once or twice (still really enjoyed it too; it seemed almost like it was new even though I knew it wasn't) and I want to know what happens next. I can understand if you're busy, but I personally think it's time the story had a conclusion to it. You seem very close by the looks of it. I'm anxiously awaiting the final chapter(s)!
Zii Raevyn chapter 34 . 1/15/2012
Awwww... Is this fic over? Or will there be one more chapter? PLZ tell me I love this story, also will there be a sequel? plz keep writing this story (or just writing in general)

Thanks,

-ZR
Blame Blade chapter 34 . 11/27/2011
Nice story, I'm curious how this will end up.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/30/2011
I think Dan is in that thermos
TiFu chapter 34 . 8/15/2011
OMGOSH I LOVE THIS STORY. please dont let this story die off TT_TT PLEAAAASEEE! it's been over two years, you simply CAN'T end it here! pleasepleaseplease! i cry at the prospect of this great story dying off!*cries* i actually am crying btw. D:
tylerbamafan34 chapter 34 . 8/11/2011
Okay are you even alive or something? Where are you?
Krenaya chapter 34 . 7/23/2011
Like it a lot. Good job combining both DP and KH together.

What is going to happen next? Will Danny and co meet someone in the future or something?
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Let's think about this...what is it that Sam is hearing...what can it be? Music...music...

~DEMYX XD

Of the (grand total of) 16 crossovers of Phantom and KH, this is by far the best (not to mention the most popular...and longest. Impressive). I am definitely going to read this whole thing.

I like how Danny is using his brain today, and wondering Why it is called Org 13 when there were 12 members...

Oh, and I am putting my money on Demyx and Luxord being good. Demyx because, he is Demyx, and Luxord because this is a gamble (and he is my favorite Nobody. But mostly for money VD)