Reviews for Of Phantoms and Nobodies
AMAZING!
RandomCitizen chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Aw, c'mon Skulker. I have a level of respect for you! :D
Mediumchick chapter 34 . 8/1/2013
Wow this is probably the best Kingdom Hearts/Danny Phantom crossover I've ever to see more! :)
Plata-Azul Firebird chapter 34 . 7/22/2012
... Damn it... the ending please! DX!
Vathara chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Interesting idea! I definitely want to see where this goes.
anonymous chapter 34 . 6/11/2012
Just curious: When are you going to finish this story? I've reread it at least once or twice (still really enjoyed it too; it seemed almost like it was new even though I knew it wasn't) and I want to know what happens next. I can understand if you're busy, but I personally think it's time the story had a conclusion to it. You seem very close by the looks of it. I'm anxiously awaiting the final chapter(s)!
Zii Raevyn chapter 34 . 1/15/2012
Awwww... Is this fic over? Or will there be one more chapter? PLZ tell me I love this story, also will there be a sequel? plz keep writing this story (or just writing in general)

Thanks,

-ZR
Blame Blade chapter 34 . 11/27/2011
Nice story, I'm curious how this will end up.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/30/2011
I think Dan is in that thermos
TiFu chapter 34 . 8/15/2011
OMGOSH I LOVE THIS STORY. please dont let this story die off TT_TT PLEAAAASEEE! it's been over two years, you simply CAN'T end it here! pleasepleaseplease! i cry at the prospect of this great story dying off!*cries* i actually am crying btw. D:
tylerbamafan34 chapter 34 . 8/11/2011
Okay are you even alive or something? Where are you?
Krenaya chapter 34 . 7/23/2011
Like it a lot. Good job combining both DP and KH together.

What is going to happen next? Will Danny and co meet someone in the future or something?
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Let's think about this...what is it that Sam is hearing...what can it be? Music...music...

~DEMYX XD

Of the (grand total of) 16 crossovers of Phantom and KH, this is by far the best (not to mention the most popular...and longest. Impressive). I am definitely going to read this whole thing.

I like how Danny is using his brain today, and wondering Why it is called Org 13 when there were 12 members...

Oh, and I am putting my money on Demyx and Luxord being good. Demyx because, he is Demyx, and Luxord because this is a gamble (and he is my favorite Nobody. But mostly for money VD)
whaleperson chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
i can tell who hit larxene its axel
Kila Shedow chapter 34 . 9/18/2010
Holy crap. This is a great, amazing, awesome, cool, and any other praises like that story! Maybe in the next chapter you should have Nexalid suggest to Danny to use the thing-a-ma-bob that combines/separates beings and show everyone Danny's Nobody. Of course there will be some confusion and possibly Danny's parents will overreact and attack Nexalid, but Danny will try to explain about Nobodies and everything else.

I'm saying this cause it's a cool idea and I want another chapter soon.