Reviews for To Cast Away Stones
Tzarista chapter 13 . 12/27/2017
that was good, all in a paradox
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
I don't know if I ever properly reviewed this chapter. But, I remember when I first read it how intrigued I was and how both pleased and disappointed I was that Luke and Chewie were not involved in the mission. If you wonder why both, it's because I always have trouble imagining Han without Chewie by his side, so it was a chance to see how my favorite smuggler handles things when he doesn't have a Wookiee watching his back but I would also miss the big guy. The same goes for Luke, well, as far as missing him, but I was wondering what would happen when and if Leia and Han realized that Anakin and Vader were the same.
Betterways chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Great story. But. Couldnt they go back into the padt again now that they kget who the real enemy is
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
No! Leia’s having a nightmare about Luke dying in the purges? So sad :(.

Ah! No! They have to stop it!
Crazykiller2606 chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
i dont understand how leia just asks padme your husband is a jedi, and nobody is surprised she know shes married to anakin.

please answer my question i am very confused D
Mako-clb chapter 13 . 2/12/2016
This story is so amazing. I almost didn't read it, since the summary made it sound like so many other time travel fics, but I'm so glad I gave it a chance because it was just incredible. I hope it's okay I added it to my community. I want others to be able to find it and enjoy it as much as I have.
The Hope Lions chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
Hmm. Certainly different from the other time travel tales. i like it though.
SerenLyall chapter 13 . 7/28/2015
Lasos sent me a link to this fic (with a mild amount of shrieking and "READ IT"), and honestly it's probably the best thing that's happened to me this week. I was up until 3:30 finishing it (which was rather dumb), but it was just so engrossing, so compelling, so good that I couldn't stop reading. The characters were all so vivid (and so spot on) that I couldn't help but fall in love with Leia and Han and Luke all over again - and I won't lie, when Bail arrived, I almost started crying right along with Leia. (Speaking of, I wanted to reallt commend you on your writing of Bail and Breha. Honestly, I think your take on (and your grasp of) them may be one of my absolute favorites of all that I've read to date. As with all the other characters, they're just so alive, and thriving, with layers and emotions and life. It really is beautiful to read.)

This fic has wedged its way into my list of all-time favorites. It's so unique, so creative, and the writing and crafting of the story (and the characters, the emotional arcs, the changes to the universe) are so delicately and masterfully handled, how could it not? (Though, as I believe Lasos also said, what really clinched it was the Bail and Leia (and Breha) interactions and relationships. That, and the way Leia finally was able to say goodbye.)

So yes. This fic was beautiful. Thank you so much for writing and sharing.
LASOS chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
I just wanted to tell you that I just stumbled upon this fic and it is now one of my favorites of all-time. You've done a brilliant thing putting Luke, Leia, and Han into the past and having them be unable to change anything that happened - except for themselves. It's smart and original and the character development is just beautiful. The different relationship dynamics are great. I loved Obi-Wan and Leia's interactions, Han and Leia were perfect, Luke and Leia were perfect, and Luke's interactions with Anakin and Leia's with Padme were equal parts sweet and heartbreaking. But, hands down, I will always love this story because of Bail, Breha, and Leia. The fact that Leia got to say goodbye to her parents... My heart. She didn't change anything. Alderaan will still die, and Bail along with it, but Leia got some closure, and because of that the mission was a success. I loved it.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
Feel like the entire thing was a waste of time. They didn't change a thing.
lahwran chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
Ugh, thought this would be good, but it had a bad ending. recommend against.
Diving in chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
Where's Luke?
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
Interesting story. I like that they failed from a writing standpoint, but from a fan standpoint...dang it. :(

Well done.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
I appreciate the characters you have here (you have a pretty strong grasp on what you want them to be and I find that highly impressive) and feel that your conclusions and reactions are logical and believable, but the story goes so quickly (also the page-breaks have since been lost and that makes things VERY confusing).

Also, in this chapter you mentioned an anomaly but I don't remember any explanation about an anomaly or anything of the like in the previous chapter...quite distracting and not in a good way.
Sue Clover chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
I love this. Of all the time travel stories I've read (I can't get enough of them, they're too much fun) this is one of the best. It's one of the few where the characters really think through what they're doing instead of bumbling along and being idiots. It's - smart. I don't know how else to describe it. But I like it.