Reviews for Broken Puppets
Jayme chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
This is good.
carocali chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
BROKEN is such perfect imagery for these boys, and I love your continued use of it through the fic. What an amazing piece! Are they both hearing their mother - is she the woman? Interesting. Very interesting!
disneygirl810 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
amazing.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Good job - not my favorite sort of story of couse lol, I prefer them not dead or dying... but tha's just taste :) The writing is good :)
mcatB chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Very well written! Lovely, angsty and painful... just how I like these two. Thanks for sharing.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Okay, sniffling still, and I am so grateful that I am mascara free this morning because this has to be one of the most heartbreaking pieces of FF writing I've read. You managed to pour so much pain into such a short piece, but the length is unimportant because you summed it all up, the Winchesters shatered lives, perfectly. Thank you.
Pedellea chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I enjoyed this short, tie-up piece. Nicely written. It satisfied my Supernatural hiatus cravings.
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
*cries along with the woman/their mom*
Thymine chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
There aren't many TV shows that I've found have really managed to touch me, but that finale sure did, something about the ending just seemed horribly depressing to me and you captured that same feeling with this.

Very, very powerful writing - love the way you tied the first and last lines together.

Another lovely piece!
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
oh man no way Dean cant die, please please no way!
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Wonderfully descriptive and sad. You set the tone so well. I've read so many of these post Devil's Trap fics, and so many of them try to do too much, too fast. This was perfectly precise and poignant. Loved every word. Won't beg for another chapter though, because, well, I don't think anyone knows where this is going. LOL.

HT
shywalk chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Wow. Awesome writing. Speechless.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Heartbreaking and beautiful. Wonderful writing.
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Excellent! I loved the way you arranged this so that it started and ended with the same concept only from two different view points. I have to admit, I wouldn't be too sad if John did die. I think he's a jerk for what he's done to his sons. I would, however, be devastated if one of the boys died. Luckily we know that won't happen or else the whole show would die. Anyway (sorry for my rambling, the finale just has me so worked up), the descriptions in this peice were wonderful. Very visual. I really enjoyed it :)Keep it up!

L.K.
Northface chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Oh, so sad. You describe Dean's half-consciousness so well, and Sam's grief. Good work!