Reviews for No Need for Destiny
Progos chapter 21 . 3/15/2010
I take it Natsume and Kurumi are Projects Aries and Hermes?

Anyways, this is all great so far. I'd love to see an update to this.
Bullet989 chapter 21 . 3/11/2010
Please, please update this story, I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of everyone that thinks that they know Ranma and Nabiki.

"Oh right, I almost forgot, we weren't sent away for three days. We were actually sent across the universe and 20,0 years in the past... so how are you guys?" Insert super facefault lol
nikkidanielle14 chapter 21 . 3/5/2010
really good.

keep it going
sandman chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
this is bul ranma doesnt even put up a fight that person is not ranma saotome that is a washed up pussy.

Sorry i have a problem with watching and reading things that are not real. Even though I know that it isnt real i still get emontional its pathetic i know. Im sorry for being pathetic
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 21 . 2/6/2010
Great story!
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 21 . 1/13/2010
Great story.
crazyaolguy chapter 21 . 12/15/2009
When Are you going to update this story?

It's so rare to find good fic in crossovers... Yet you combined few of these in just one.
Kithrin chapter 21 . 12/12/2009
Nice job, keep it up.
Rc1212 chapter 21 . 11/28/2009
Cool story!
nabiki chapter 21 . 11/20/2009
Please continue as soon as possible to finish the story.
November 5th chapter 21 . 11/14/2009
Yes, well. I believe I started reading this around... 9pm? It is now 5am, and I found myself having finished.

Bloody good work.
Deucalion02 chapter 21 . 10/21/2009
love the crossovers used in this fic, and i have to say im honestly suprised there is no outlaw star in this fic since most of its space based...and you never actually told when ranma mastered the nekoken even tho it was a major event in his youth and mastery should have been just as major an event.
Overactive Mind chapter 21 . 10/19/2009
A fantastic tale in every sense of the word, though I would like to see some people actually start showing up at wherever the designated reunion is. In any case, the stable time loops, ever-branching family tree, and sheer volume of canons you've incorporated make this an outstanding read. I eagerly await more.
Blueramza chapter 21 . 10/16/2009
Yet another great chapter, keep up the good work!)
Nosferatum chapter 21 . 10/16/2009
I have a little request to make - when the fic gets to actual gathering, can you please in the beginning of that chapter list all Ranma descendants and relatives and which anime/manga they came from? Right now it's becoming so overwhelming that it's very hard to keep in mind all of them.
1,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »