Reviews for No Need for Destiny
Nice job, keep it up.
Rc1212 chapter 21 . 11/28/2009
Cool story!
nabiki chapter 21 . 11/20/2009
Please continue as soon as possible to finish the story.
November 5th chapter 21 . 11/14/2009
Yes, well. I believe I started reading this around... 9pm? It is now 5am, and I found myself having finished.

Bloody good work.
Deucalion02 chapter 21 . 10/21/2009
love the crossovers used in this fic, and i have to say im honestly suprised there is no outlaw star in this fic since most of its space based...and you never actually told when ranma mastered the nekoken even tho it was a major event in his youth and mastery should have been just as major an event.
Overactive Mind chapter 21 . 10/19/2009
A fantastic tale in every sense of the word, though I would like to see some people actually start showing up at wherever the designated reunion is. In any case, the stable time loops, ever-branching family tree, and sheer volume of canons you've incorporated make this an outstanding read. I eagerly await more.
Blueramza chapter 21 . 10/16/2009
Yet another great chapter, keep up the good work!)
Nosferatum chapter 21 . 10/16/2009
I have a little request to make - when the fic gets to actual gathering, can you please in the beginning of that chapter list all Ranma descendants and relatives and which anime/manga they came from? Right now it's becoming so overwhelming that it's very hard to keep in mind all of them.
Trugeta chapter 21 . 10/14/2009
Great chapter, really made me laugh. Especially the Akane scene was brilliant.

I have a suggestion for when all the kids turn up at the Tendo Dojo: have Ranma use some kind of disguise field that makes him unrecognisable only to them, and when they start asking where their ancestor is he can drop it a la "Looking for me?"

The reactions to this should be hilarious.

Anyway, just a suggestion. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 21 . 10/10/2009
Just how big is this family going to get? And I was really hoping for Ranma having to tell Washu about Hild in this chapter. He doesn't have much time left for that.

And that slumber party will not give any chance for it either. But I am wondering if Ranma would be allowed to join in on it in girl form. OR maybe not allowed to miss it.
Jim Ohki chapter 21 . 10/6/2009
IT LIVES! HIYA AL!

Oy! Where you been man? I know, not like I have much room to talk but hey.

Superb chapter, by the way. Had to reread the fic to know everything going on, got my laugh and a half in to boot. My only complaint is that the chapter looked like it had stalled at the end there, but then again it could just be me and my need for cliffhangers that bring me back for more.

My muse completely petered out there for a bit, I'm working on angles to get it back. This latest chapter of this great fic helped. _
anon chapter 21 . 10/5/2009
Nice! Can't wait for more.
Wrin chapter 21 . 10/5/2009
Fascinating story so far, though my (rather extreme) dislike for Naruto makes reading parts of it annoying. I can't wait to see what comes next. :3
Rune Tobor chapter 21 . 10/5/2009
Thanks for the update. I fear Ranma has grown beyond Akane, but perhaps one of his family might like her. I can hardly wait until Ranma pounds Happosai, except maybe Nabiki should do it. The reaction of the NWC to Nabiki beating the perv with the Art would be too much fun. I'm hoping you start updating this like you used too, ie, faster but just dont abandon it please. Thanks for writing.
god of stuff chapter 21 . 10/5/2009
An exceptionally enjoyable story so far. The only complaint i can lodge is that you made Ranma related to a few too many people. Then again this is Ranma with a sex drive, who's children probably inherited the same, over the course of 20 thousand years. I wouldn't have been surprised had Ranma been either related to or slept with every being in creation. That being said there are a few too many characters to keep track of recently.
1,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »