Reviews for No Need for Destiny
Almech Alfarion chapter 21 . 5/7/2010
Hm... Interesting Story and plenty of crossovers I would say. I'm just waiting for Ranma and Nabiki's plan to blow up in their face in an epically spectacular manner... One thing though? What happens when Hinako tries to suck Ranma dry for pretending to sleep through class? I mean he has enough power to blow up the solar system and barely be winded afterwords... That's in the future though.
Shannon Dee chapter 21 . 5/2/2010
Still waiting for more...sigh
bigkyle990 chapter 21 . 5/1/2010
So when are you going to continue this story. I really want to see what Ranma and Nabiki do to Hippolita when she is forced to reveal her badly kept secret.
ix chapter 16 . 4/19/2010
way too many characters to even care about at this point
Alyeris chapter 21 . 4/10/2010
Story's good (although I can imagine a lot of people complaining about how Ranma is overpowered) but when's the next instalment? Not to be pushy or anything but it has been a while since you started to focus on those loops of yours.

Here's hoping for a new chapter soon. Cheers.
Bullet989 chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
Please, if you're still working on this, update soon! I'm so looking forward to the look on everyone's face when they reveal their true past! Please, please continue this story!
Progos chapter 21 . 3/15/2010
I take it Natsume and Kurumi are Projects Aries and Hermes?

Anyways, this is all great so far. I'd love to see an update to this.
Bullet989 chapter 21 . 3/11/2010
Please, please update this story, I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of everyone that thinks that they know Ranma and Nabiki.

"Oh right, I almost forgot, we weren't sent away for three days. We were actually sent across the universe and 20,0 years in the past... so how are you guys?" Insert super facefault lol
nikkidanielle14 chapter 21 . 3/5/2010
really good.

keep it going
sandman chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
this is bul ranma doesnt even put up a fight that person is not ranma saotome that is a washed up pussy.

Sorry i have a problem with watching and reading things that are not real. Even though I know that it isnt real i still get emontional its pathetic i know. Im sorry for being pathetic
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 21 . 2/6/2010
Great story!
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 21 . 1/13/2010
Great story.
crazyaolguy chapter 21 . 12/15/2009
When Are you going to update this story?

It's so rare to find good fic in crossovers... Yet you combined few of these in just one.
Kithrin chapter 21 . 12/12/2009