Reviews for No Need for Destiny
lordamnesia chapter 21 . 8/5/2010
Wow, this is massive and awesome! I'd love to see this updated!
mooscomputer chapter 21 . 7/8/2010
Wonderful story so far. I just love Tenchi crosses. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.
colin chapter 21 . 6/29/2010
I really hope you update this soon.
FrictionX42 chapter 21 . 6/9/2010
Highly entertaining. Can't wait to see what happens when everyone is finally brought together.
madt chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
another masochist-y fic sigh
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Ranma is too much of a pushover for this to be enjoyable. It gets real old when he keeps taking it... humor or not.
Almech Alfarion chapter 21 . 5/7/2010
Hm... Interesting Story and plenty of crossovers I would say. I'm just waiting for Ranma and Nabiki's plan to blow up in their face in an epically spectacular manner... One thing though? What happens when Hinako tries to suck Ranma dry for pretending to sleep through class? I mean he has enough power to blow up the solar system and barely be winded afterwords... That's in the future though.
Shannon Dee chapter 21 . 5/2/2010
Still waiting for more...sigh
bigkyle990 chapter 21 . 5/1/2010
So when are you going to continue this story. I really want to see what Ranma and Nabiki do to Hippolita when she is forced to reveal her badly kept secret.
ix chapter 16 . 4/19/2010
way too many characters to even care about at this point
Alyeris chapter 21 . 4/10/2010
Story's good (although I can imagine a lot of people complaining about how Ranma is overpowered) but when's the next instalment? Not to be pushy or anything but it has been a while since you started to focus on those loops of yours.

Here's hoping for a new chapter soon. Cheers.
Bullet989 chapter 21 . 3/19/2010
Please, if you're still working on this, update soon! I'm so looking forward to the look on everyone's face when they reveal their true past! Please, please continue this story!
Progos chapter 21 . 3/15/2010
I take it Natsume and Kurumi are Projects Aries and Hermes?

Anyways, this is all great so far. I'd love to see an update to this.
Bullet989 chapter 21 . 3/11/2010
Please, please update this story, I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of everyone that thinks that they know Ranma and Nabiki.

"Oh right, I almost forgot, we weren't sent away for three days. We were actually sent across the universe and 20,0 years in the past... so how are you guys?" Insert super facefault lol
nikkidanielle14 chapter 21 . 3/5/2010