Reviews for No Need for Destiny
Thrythlind chapter 16 . 12/22/2014
Omake:

"Lord Ranma I wonder if it might be possible to ask for your grandaughter's hand in marriage or incarnation. One of the two. Fun times either way."

"L-Sama," Enma noted with a growl. "How is this NOT my concern?"

"I have to talk to your father and mother first, oh glorious Jade Dragon," the golden woman noted with a smirk.
maryjane5000 chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
1st & foremost will you please UPDATE there's several questions waiting to be answered

Does Ranma still have the curse?
Will it come out that Ranma has multipule wives?
How will the fathers & Happosai react to finding out that the Anything Goes is a small part of the Infinity School?
How will Nodoka react to finding out she's a Great-Great-Grandmother?
How does Cologne react to Ranma being off limits since I doubt Hippolyta will support the chasing of her Father?
When does the family reunion happen?
Will the NWC be included as guests to the reunion or will they crash it?
Will Ranma get Urd or Skuld to do the fake wish during the reunion?
Will Ranma & Nabiki ascend to become a God & Goddess?

&

2ndly can you please give me a family tree of the Kuramitsu family & if you have one a timeline of events
Guest chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
What, No Need for Updates?!
Seriously 5 years & I'm still not sure if this is a cliffhanger or (because it doesn't say Complete) if it's finished
Rose1948 chapter 21 . 11/3/2014
Had a fun time reading this little gem of yours. Hope you finish it soonish. Take care and thanks for all the wonders, laughs, tears, and outright giggling moments.
sevae chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
This is still one of my favorite stories. I still hope that you are able to find some spark of interest in this story.
kurotenshi-08 chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
It's such a pity you never continued this story, its one of the best on this site. Especially since everything was starting to become full circle.
Poetheather1 chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
This series was a lot of fun. It was a bit insane adding so many other manga worlds to it but it all worked out fine. Wish there was more.
Ranmazon chapter 21 . 7/25/2014
To the tune of "Move to the Music" WWF Raw theme
Come on...come on...come on let's get it updated
Guest chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE
KingRanma chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Either change this to COMPLETE or UPDATE
Y2Ranma chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
As of this chapter is this the order of birth
Ranma x Washu-chan(1st wife)
Ranma x Nabiki (2nd wife)
Ranma x Tomoki (Mistress/Lover) Chibi-Ranma a.k.a Ran
Ranma x Queen Venus (Mistress/Lover) Minako a.k.a Sailor V/Sailor Venus
Ranma x Queen Serenity (Mistress/Lover) Usagi(Serena) a.k.a Princess Serenity/Sailor Moon
Ranma x Sailor Pluto a.k.a Setsuna (Mistress/Lover) Enma
Chaosqueen chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Update
Come on put up the next chapters or if it's almost over put up
"No Need for Endings" or "No Need for Epilogues"
Ranmamania chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Instead of "Fine we'll name it Nabiki Tendo Kuramitsu Elementary School" you should have had Ranma suggest "How about we name it _ Tendo Kuramitsu Elementary School" after your mother?"

I left it blank because although most use the name Kimiko others use other names for the Tendo mother
Ranmamania chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
It's been 5 years please update
Claire Danielle chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
Will there be more from this great story anytime soon? I really want to know what will happen next. I'm a bit surprised that after 20,000 years of maturity Ranma wants to see if there can be anything between him and an immature Akane who's only had 3 days to mature. I just don't see them happening especially when it comes to light certain "perverted" things he's done with her sister and others. Hiding it will only delay her jealous rage until she finds out and I doubt she'd accept other partners like Nabiki has.

Ranma's bloodline in the Amazon tribe is a bad idea, the power they could potentially wield would be dangerous under Amazon control. The Amazons are not trustworthy enough to not grab for power and control.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Sol war survivors reclaim their homes. I'm curious about project Ares and Hermes and if they have a role in future chapters. I hope this story continues.
1,041 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »