Reviews for No Need for Destiny
kurotenshi-08 chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
It's such a pity you never continued this story, its one of the best on this site. Especially since everything was starting to become full circle.
Poetheather1 chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
This series was a lot of fun. It was a bit insane adding so many other manga worlds to it but it all worked out fine. Wish there was more.
Ranmazon chapter 21 . 7/25/2014
To the tune of "Move to the Music" WWF Raw theme
Come on...come on...come on let's get it updated
Guest chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE
KingRanma chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Either change this to COMPLETE or UPDATE
Y2Ranma chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
As of this chapter is this the order of birth
Ranma x Washu-chan(1st wife)
Ranma x Nabiki (2nd wife)
Ranma x Tomoki (Mistress/Lover) Chibi-Ranma a.k.a Ran
Ranma x Queen Venus (Mistress/Lover) Minako a.k.a Sailor V/Sailor Venus
Ranma x Queen Serenity (Mistress/Lover) Usagi(Serena) a.k.a Princess Serenity/Sailor Moon
Ranma x Sailor Pluto a.k.a Setsuna (Mistress/Lover) Enma
Chaosqueen chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Update
Come on put up the next chapters or if it's almost over put up
"No Need for Endings" or "No Need for Epilogues"
Ranmamania chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Instead of "Fine we'll name it Nabiki Tendo Kuramitsu Elementary School" you should have had Ranma suggest "How about we name it _ Tendo Kuramitsu Elementary School" after your mother?"

I left it blank because although most use the name Kimiko others use other names for the Tendo mother
Ranmamania chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
It's been 5 years please update
Claire Danielle chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
Will there be more from this great story anytime soon? I really want to know what will happen next. I'm a bit surprised that after 20,000 years of maturity Ranma wants to see if there can be anything between him and an immature Akane who's only had 3 days to mature. I just don't see them happening especially when it comes to light certain "perverted" things he's done with her sister and others. Hiding it will only delay her jealous rage until she finds out and I doubt she'd accept other partners like Nabiki has.

Ranma's bloodline in the Amazon tribe is a bad idea, the power they could potentially wield would be dangerous under Amazon control. The Amazons are not trustworthy enough to not grab for power and control.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Sol war survivors reclaim their homes. I'm curious about project Ares and Hermes and if they have a role in future chapters. I hope this story continues.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/19/2014
I have been reading this story for almost a year and I have been hoping for a updare just to let me know that this very good story is not dead. Please do not dispoint your readers.
Saddness chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
It's a downright shame that you Beta for other people yet never bothered to continue your own works.

At least offer them for adoption if you're done as a writer. Some of these are too good to leave in the lurch.
Josep Auladell chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
Excellent story. ┬┐continue?
cko2 chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
Very funny dtory snd some of the sutle crossovers that you included. The ranma, techi, and sailor moon. A few of the others not sure. I think I see love hini, yugi, and slayers. Not sure of the others. I like hoe you include the different series though and work them into the story. But talk about ranma being the stud for hire among all the females wNting to get laid...
Fellow chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
Awesome. I wish you had continued.
1,036 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »