Reviews for No Need for Destiny
Claire Danielle chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
Will there be more from this great story anytime soon? I really want to know what will happen next. I'm a bit surprised that after 20,000 years of maturity Ranma wants to see if there can be anything between him and an immature Akane who's only had 3 days to mature. I just don't see them happening especially when it comes to light certain "perverted" things he's done with her sister and others. Hiding it will only delay her jealous rage until she finds out and I doubt she'd accept other partners like Nabiki has.

Ranma's bloodline in the Amazon tribe is a bad idea, the power they could potentially wield would be dangerous under Amazon control. The Amazons are not trustworthy enough to not grab for power and control.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Sol war survivors reclaim their homes. I'm curious about project Ares and Hermes and if they have a role in future chapters. I hope this story continues.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/19/2014
I have been reading this story for almost a year and I have been hoping for a updare just to let me know that this very good story is not dead. Please do not dispoint your readers.
Saddness chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
It's a downright shame that you Beta for other people yet never bothered to continue your own works.

At least offer them for adoption if you're done as a writer. Some of these are too good to leave in the lurch.
Josep Auladell chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
Excellent story. ┬┐continue?
cko2 chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
Very funny dtory snd some of the sutle crossovers that you included. The ranma, techi, and sailor moon. A few of the others not sure. I think I see love hini, yugi, and slayers. Not sure of the others. I like hoe you include the different series though and work them into the story. But talk about ranma being the stud for hire among all the females wNting to get laid...
Fellow chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
Awesome. I wish you had continued.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
It,s been a while sense,your last update,will you be working on,this story,or,is it on hiadis?
OddWallow chapter 21 . 1/30/2014
Great story, fun characters, wish i fot to see the reunion
FlashDevil chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
Don't tell me that's minato and kushina?
shugokage chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Wow definitely an amazing story great job!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
not bad ,but you could put some effort into the next chapter about the day aftor and kasumi finding out the truth about both ranma and nabiki.
KrisB-71854 chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
Kurumi and Natsume get to go with Ranko to the reunion. Especailly after they let slip their origin story. She'll have to contact daddy about this. It's time for those girls to be shown the real family school.
KrisB-71854 chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
You know Minaho should just say, "If you want to know what happened, run a DNA test on that missing blond."

I can't wait until her outburst at finding out how her son was raised though.
KrisB-71854 chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
Hippolita should just say something along the lines of, "All Amazons are banned from ever pursing Ranma Saotome or any of his lineage due to the Amazons not being worthy. And also the attempt would bring utter destruction to the tribes as I would side with my family against the tribes in this. Ranma has complained about the mortals chasing him and hasn't killed off your village as a favor to me. If you push it, he and his wives will utterly unmake you. He is married to to an elder goddess, immortal, and lover's with the grand high demoness as well as Plantery Guardians. You aren't worthy. His patience has been tested and only by his will his he allowed me teach what I have to you. You think a kami walking amongst mortals could have a peaceful lifetime? No... Saffron was never a god, but if you really want my family's wraith than go after him. Instant death or linage banishment to any Amazon that attempts any marriage or joining with his bloodline.

Oh, she'd save herself alot of heartache if she just laid down the law. If she was really creative, she'd ask Washu and Hild for a bit of help in that.

I really dislike Akane. There is a part of me that would like to see Washu, Nabiki, Hild, and Sailor Pluto go after her, Shampoo, and Ukyo. Well, if Nabiki was thinking ahead, she could likely have neutralized Ukyo's agreement. Shampoo's can be taken care of by their daughter.
KrisB-71854 chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Those two foolish kids, Arashi and Minaho. She should have bent her oath a bit. She should have found Enma and Ran and have them swear to look for her secret husband and child. She could have handed them two cover ids and said that this was our child and I don't know what happened to them. Please. Find them and atleast make sure Naruto is raised well.

Nah, than we'd have a Naruto that can destory thins like Lina. Hmm. Actually, he's got his own power ups and such. Poor Naruto will need to be taught the family style before returning home. Hell, he needs to spar with his family for abit.

The only bit better is if he dropped in the bit about if Urd was coming to the family reunion to met her siblings. That would have really blown her mind.
1,027 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »