Reviews for No Need for Destiny
KrisB-71854 chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
I've been trying to think of match ups for all the guys and girls. Well most of the guys have prebuilt harems already. I just couldn't see moving a few to different planets. Sherra and Luna need a trip to Edo. There is a tiny part of me that thinks that they'd be humorous additions to Naruto's Harem when he get's back home.

Hmm. I can't wait to the family free for all sparring to start at the reunion.
KrisB-71854 chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
I can't wait for the news of Nabiki and Ranma being married to make certain heads explode.

I love Setsuna losing contol like that. I also like Hotaru coming out with a boyfriend.

About the only change about this part that I'd suggest is having Enma ask L-sama if she wanted go to the reunion as Enma's and Ran's daughter. Nah, better yet have her introduce herself as that at the reunion.

I've always thought of the Shinigami as male. It would be fun it was female and actually had a thing for Naruto rather than Ranma.

Hmm, who is Aratakira's kid? We know Naruto's lineage now. We also have an idea that Hinata will likely be going with him as well as a few others maybe.

I hope that things get resolved quickly. I've never been a fan of Akane / Ranma. I hope she ends up with the lost boy.
KrisB-71854 chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
Ran has finally been caught up with Hotaru. It was so sad! I'm glad that she is giving him a shot.

I love the preparing of the family reunion. I really want to see who he married on Edo and the kids from that union.

I just had a thought. Lina and Luna get their own tree ships. That will be fun!

I love how Hild just drops the kids thing on Nabiki. I can't wait until the senshi met their half siblings.

I love all the kids warning each other and grabbing unknown or hidden family.

Lady Seto will be having soo much fun at the reunion.

Well, I guess we know where Usagi get's her liking for ice cream from.
KrisB-71854 chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
Hippolyta Artemis Kuramitsu wants a job in middle management? I think that she will get the same punishment as her brothers Ran and Enma except worse. She will be tasked with making the Amazons not be what her parents recalled and actuall something respectable.

Blinks. You know now that I think about it, shouldn't the sealed systems ahve there own set of gods and such as well? Well Ranma's kids will have to do.

Favorite quote "Burning deserts have to be better than marriage," You know Ranma's kids really don't like the idea of marriage. You would think with all the positive ones in their family that they woudln't have that view.

Hmm. I hate to say it, but Sasami only has one person that she could hook up with now for her first time. That would give all three goddesses a child by Ranma.
KrisB-71854 chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
sad but needed chapter. I'm actually most curious about Ares and Hermes. We know that Ranma and Nabiki didn't know about them or they'd have looked for them and picked them up and rasied them as well.

Ranma will be reallly pissed to find out about them. Ah, but there won't be anything that he could do about it.
KrisB-71854 chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Aww, Usagi, Minako, and Enma are siblings. I can't wait until the girls find out about their half brother.
KrisB-71854 chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
This is a funny chapter. I like the queens' plan. My only problem is that you've not gotten around to writting about he reunion! This is awesome on this end. Actually thinking about it, shouldn't Ranma have also helped raised these daughters as much as he could? Shouldn't they get some past life memories of him?
KrisB-71854 chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
And so Ranma and Nabiki find out that they are in the distant past. Not really much to comment about the rest of the chapter.
KrisB-71854 chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Aww, I love this chapter with Ran and Saturn hooking up. It's just sad that they'll have such a long time to wait until they truely get to be together.
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Hmm blessed by three ancient goddesses. Even Nabiki should figure out that means that she is now in the hero role as well! Although it was a sad endding, it was a good development chapter. I like that Ranma knows that their search is something that is needed and not just as a hobby. That means there is a threat or something out there that they need it for. A reason for him to train for 20 thousand years?
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I liked this chapter. It hints that they are out of time, but they don't know how long. It's hinted that the tech could keep them alive along time and with ki abilities that should be extended even farther. That alone would make it worth while for Nabiki to learn.

I like how Ranma has finally got the brains. I find it funny that you set Nabiki up like that.
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I love this story. There is a part of me that likes various characters matching up. I'd have to say it. Will Ranko find Kuno cute or properly annoying? I've read this several times so finally thought about commenting. I liked Ranko and Kino moving into together. You've nicely setup the Techi and SM tie in. I'd actually love to see Ranko teaching her "friends"/ extended family, the family style.
A simple fool chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
I wish this would be updated. I would love to at least see the family reunion scene. It would be great! I trust in you though to at least show us dedicated readers that you are there.
Neon1311 chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
Great story, please continue it someday.
Dragish chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
I Really enjoyed this story, its a shame as the arc is coming together you stopped it.
1,027 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »