Reviews for No Need for Destiny
KrisB-71854 chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
This is a funny chapter. I like the queens' plan. My only problem is that you've not gotten around to writting about he reunion! This is awesome on this end. Actually thinking about it, shouldn't Ranma have also helped raised these daughters as much as he could? Shouldn't they get some past life memories of him?
KrisB-71854 chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
And so Ranma and Nabiki find out that they are in the distant past. Not really much to comment about the rest of the chapter.
KrisB-71854 chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Aww, I love this chapter with Ran and Saturn hooking up. It's just sad that they'll have such a long time to wait until they truely get to be together.
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Hmm blessed by three ancient goddesses. Even Nabiki should figure out that means that she is now in the hero role as well! Although it was a sad endding, it was a good development chapter. I like that Ranma knows that their search is something that is needed and not just as a hobby. That means there is a threat or something out there that they need it for. A reason for him to train for 20 thousand years?
KrisB-71854 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I liked this chapter. It hints that they are out of time, but they don't know how long. It's hinted that the tech could keep them alive along time and with ki abilities that should be extended even farther. That alone would make it worth while for Nabiki to learn.

I like how Ranma has finally got the brains. I find it funny that you set Nabiki up like that.
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I love this story. There is a part of me that likes various characters matching up. I'd have to say it. Will Ranko find Kuno cute or properly annoying? I've read this several times so finally thought about commenting. I liked Ranko and Kino moving into together. You've nicely setup the Techi and SM tie in. I'd actually love to see Ranko teaching her "friends"/ extended family, the family style.
A simple fool chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
I wish this would be updated. I would love to at least see the family reunion scene. It would be great! I trust in you though to at least show us dedicated readers that you are there.
Neon1311 chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
Great story, please continue it someday.
Dragish chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
I Really enjoyed this story, its a shame as the arc is coming together you stopped it.
Treant Balewood chapter 21 . 5/15/2013
Woot thanks for writing this it was areal fun read i'll keep an eye out for the next chapter as I hope you come back to this story. Thanks again!
Grizzmon chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
Wait, so they abandoned those two girls? Bastards!
Grizzmon chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
Go Chibi-Commander Ranma!
Grizzmon chapter 19 . 5/1/2013
Well, is the Saotome luck...
Grizzmon chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
Wait, Washu build Yggdrasil?
Grizzmon chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
Well, this is gonna be a crazy family reunion...
1,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »