Reviews for No Need for Destiny
Trugeta chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Damn great work once again.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
nice work
Martrex chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Fantastic chapter! it was such a powerful end that i even had something in my eye... *ahem*.

Looking forward to what the future brings
PabloDoritos chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Is it just me or is everyone in this fic getting pregnant the first time they have sex? That's just creeping me out. Until next time keep up the good work.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Great job on this chapter, I hope I can read chapter 4 soon.
Talzin chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Not the direction I expect you to take this, but interesting thus far none the less.
Silverscale chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Awesome chapter... so... um... does this mean that Ranma is going to get together with Nabiki, Washuu, Tokimi and Tsunami? I know the system of Jurai allows multiple marriage but how many brides can you have?
hmr chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
O THAT WAS AN AWESOME CHAPTER! GOOD ONE! THE ENDING WAS PERFECT, ESPECIALLY WITH HOW THINGS ARE TURNING OUT FOR RANMA! MORE! I JUST HOPE THE NEXT CHAPTER COMES OUT SOON!KEEP WRITING AND UPDATE SOON!
keichan2 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Just a hunch: Ranma is a (or THE) key to what they are looking for, no?

The way Tokimi was looking at him, the fact they choose THIS payment...

OK, Tokimi's last comment was a big help.

On a side note, Tokimi is carrying Ranma's child, I think Tsunami is, too. Who will those be? Some known characters for the show, or new ones?

(Poor Ranma, only him could have children with 3 goddesses, and sisters, to boot ;-p)
JohnnyG chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Excellent chapter. I love the addition regarding Tokimi at the end. Keep up the great work.

Best,

~JohnnyG
Nysk chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
I very much like how your tying together old elements of Tenshi into this tale and find it very entertaining!

As always, I enjoy your work. Thanks for writing this and many of your other tales!
Rorax chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
This is your best story yet. The growth of the characters as well as the, for lack of a better term, human touch you give them really brings them to life.

There's too much I like in this chapter to type it out, so I'll sign off with just this; I eagerly look forward to reading more of this, hopefully a LOT more.
grookill chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Love it! This is one of the best Tenchi/Ranma crossovers I've ever read. I wonder how Mikumo will grow up, being a half god?
Wulfenbach chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
damn, what is Ranma an Uber Potent sperm bank or somthin? Sheesh! I'm almost jelious of the guy, but then I remember (much to my releif) that he is only a cartoon.
AzureSky123 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006