Reviews for No Need for Destiny
AzureSky123 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Great chapter
Rogue15 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
I am loving this story so far. It is so different from all the canned story's out there. Can't wait to see where this is going.

Definitaly one of my favorites of your work.

Later,

Rogue
DarkRubberNeck chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
“And one day, you will help your father find his destiny.”

If I didn't know better, I would say that Ranma is the one they are looking for. Maybe they need him to be older and wiser so he is strong enough to help them?
dennisud chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Wait, he and Nabiki loses Washu for a time in the future, he also has gotten Tokimi And probably Tsunami preggers?

Talk about spreadin yer seed all over!

;-)

Great job and I can only imagine hoe these future 'siblings' will react and meet!

dennisud
sadfru chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Trust Ranma to make it with three goddesses, hope for more soon :)

On a side note, I get the feeling he is the greater being/reason/thingy or very involved with it beyond having others he knows searching for it
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
This fic sounds wonderful so far. I used to be put off by you always writing RanmaNabiki fics, but now I understand it. The plot is great, the dialogue is great, there are even ontological paradoxes!
angel-1844 chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
The new chapter is really cool. You really get a lot done. I love where the story is going, but when are you going to get back to the present storyline with Akane and the others? Anyway I LOVE the story and can't wait till you update again! _
Jim Ohki chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
Wha? Who? Bah, gimie more, is good. Kinda along a similar thought I had for my fic.

YA! Give me more, good stuff!

Ja!
Gohan Zero chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
you should update, new home

and this stories good to
Ysolde chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Pretty good so far the beginning chapter had few too many falshbacks, but all in all a very good effort.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Great job on this story, I hope I can read the next chapter soon
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
now theres a question to any true otaku. were ranma and nabiki actually sent forward in time. or so far into the past that yosho, ayeka, sasami, and many others have yet to be born.

signs point to it being in the past with the silver millinum appearing, as well as washu just starting at the academy
Shakeval chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
Interestingchapter you have installed.

so a kuno-ish pompus guard, who was planning to get himself elevated to the status of emporer of as close to it as possible.

a pre-silver millenium Sol system, soon Queen Serenity will gain control over the whole system, will be interesting to see if it will have any relations with jurai.

And, oh so interesting, a very young Washuu just getting started as

'The Greatest Scientific Genius In The Galaxy'.

sure she'll meet Ranma, this is a ranma crossover, with the amount of chaos floating around the chances of him not building some sort of reputation for fighting off other people and performing feats of great strength are nonexistant.

How much will he change the Tenchi Muyuo history that we know of or the Sailor Moon history?

well great chapter, leave ya to your next one then.
Lumias chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
Great story, but is Naja an OC, someone from the manga, or from an episode in GxP i have yet to see, or something else i'm just not remembering.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 5/15/2006