Reviews for The Dark Jester
Ryuki555 chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
HOLY CRAP. THis is one good Super Herp movie fic! NOIIIIICEE! I love how saji can take on even a BIG ASS Digimon and still come out on top! I wonder, who would win? Batman vs. Saji...?
bubbajack chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
DAMN! Tai totally Powned Apoclymon and told Sora off which is the least she deserved. Epic ending to this fic! Nice job on it!
bubbajack chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Well this isn't looking good but thisis usually when something amazing happens so I'm looking forward to the next chap. Nice job on this one.
bubbajack chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Well I guess Saji can't trust anyone can he? Matt is so dead once Tai figures all this out.
bubbajack chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
Ok its offical Saji is nuts but in a completly hilarious kinda way! Loved this chap I hope Matt gets his ass handed to him at some point by Saji though.
bubbajack chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Well even hero's need a day off right? Nice chap. I thought for sure Mat was gonna see Saji and start something with him but I guess not, oh well!
bubbajack chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
Well you took the term Going out with a Bang to a whole new level dude! Nice jobon this chap. It was very well done and I noticed the V for vendetta refrence.
bubbajack chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Dang are ALL the girl in the digimon U-verse gonna almost get raped in this fic? The chap was awesome btw.
bubbajack chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
I lol'd twice in this chap first when Tai got distracted by a Batman sequel and then when he called himself gorgeous. This chap was great keep up the great work.
bubbajack chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Dang Tai kicked ass! This is gonna be a cool fic can tell. I ironically enough reminds me of the movie The Mask for some odd reason, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.
bubbajack chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Obviously Tai has a fear of clowns! My brother hates thoes guys too! This chap was great I look forward to the rest and the sequels!
Kamen Rider Zero chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
This story was so epic. It should be made into a movie.
Kamen Rider Zero chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
I do believe Tai has gone bat-shit crazy. Sweet. That's the best type of dark hero. Kind of reminds me of V for Vendeta.
Jim chapter 11 . 1/14/2010
That...was...just...amazing. I cant say more than that. Im off to read the next parts. Keep it up, this is an insanelly good piece of work.
Ryuki555 chapter 11 . 10/13/2009
Saji...WOW! Tai as a dark hero for justice...WHOA. Say, can you do a AU story that involves Tai becoming the "Lancelot of Japan"? It'd be pretty cool with Tai as a Knight.