Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
RedWave-SunAlert-SoundStreaker chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
please do the next chapter soon!
Female Marauder chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Awesome story. I hope you continue it!

-Female Marauder-
Kaylen Cooper chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
I find this interesting! I look forward to reading more. :)
DarkDremora4 chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
Hey, there. Interesting story you've got here... do you plan on finishing it? I'd really like to see this fic continued so, I hope that you will. Also, I know that this is suposed to be a Takato/Impmon Freinship fic, but, you see I'm a huge Rukato fan and if you do plan on continuing think that maybe, you could have some Rukato moments? Maybe, even a little RenaGuil aswell? I like that pairing aswell don't really know why lol. Well, I hope that you'll read this review and let me know thx.
Celestrail chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Please update soon pls...!
creepingshadow chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
Great story it would be interesting/awseome if this story was a xover with Digimon adventure 02 please update soon
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
_ see u next update to ur fics
Crazyeight chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
Whew! And here I thought this story was dead. Glad that you updated. Pretty good read (though it seems odd that Takato's mom would flip out like that). And how are the rest of the episodes from season three going to shape up with these changes? What kind of character developments will we see that could diverge from the original story?

-As for ideas, I'll have to get back to you on that one. Anyway, love this story so far. Keep it up!
digiwriter1392 chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
UPDATE!
Peter Kim chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
Impmon was sent back with Takato. Will Takato try to stop the Juggeraunt from being activated since that will result of bring the Divas to the real world. Takato must talk to Henry's father and make sure him and the other monster makers does not work for Yamaki.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
Interesting idea. Please continue!
Peter Kim chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
Remember that Takato is linked with Guilman and have given part of his life engery to make Guilmon digivolve in fact Guilman can go to his ultimate form as well but iot would be tiring to Takato. So the monkey diva is here as well.
123 A-Z chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
great story. i am betting on this being one of the best stories out there. i beg you to continue
shorolight chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Interesting. I hope you keep going. I will admit the whole pentagram thing is a little wierd...maybe even a little creepy... That's my opinion though.
Blue Bragon chapter 2 . 5/23/2006