Reviews for Of Kids and Motorcycles
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I like your story, even though it is a truncated version of 2 separate episodes it gives some good insight into why House bought the motorcycle. A lot of viewers never put together the fact that House bought his motorcycle because he wanted to learn to "enjoy" life again. You did a good job on back story for this idea. I always thought that of all the characters on this show House was actually the least "miserable", definitely less miserable than Wilson ending his 3rd marriage and living in a hotel, and Cuddy trying to buy sperm for a baby (because she is too miserable to find a relationship)...too ironic even for me to completely chuckle. Keep writing, you have good insights for character development.
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Nice. You write House's thoughts well. One thing, though. You shouldn't mark this as complete if you intend to add more. You'll get less revies and people won't put you on alert. Not everyone reads the authors notes.
Tempest2004 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I like this fic. Very good job on it. How about the title 'Of Kids and Motorcycles'? Keep up the good work!