Reviews for A Fairly Adequate Heaven
Koori chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Aw, that was quite hauntingly beautiful. Thanks again. M/Sky fics are far too rare.
tmelange chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Excellent! I love the drama that you inserted into their relationship. Makes them feel like real people. Bravo. I think Bioware should hire you to write their slash storylines. LOL
Kronus chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Great job! I just finished the Ming/Sky version of the game, and the first thing I did was to see if there were any fanfiction based on it. Running into yours first is a double edged sword- although I'm glad I ran into a well written story, now I have a bar that's set pretty high. Thanks much!
Bearit chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
HEART. That's about the only thing I can say to this story. It's so sweet and amazing and I suck at reviewing coherently... eh-heh. In short, I thought it was a damn near perfect fanfic of awesomeness, so yay. :)

... I swear I'm more intelligent than this. But your story amazing. Done fawning now. :D
Rian Sage chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
It's very bittersweet. I like how you started out and ended with the Kang device. You did a great job of defining the events that brought them to this day. Overall, it's very sad they can never truly be together.

I had to laugh at this line: "ignoring the bubbling fountain and the way the pink and yellow fluttering birds occasionally exploded in a shower of feathers." Had to laugh at the use of Kang's "explody" things.

I'm glad to see a Ming/Sky romance. I've considered one myself, but already have too many WIP's.
Freesourceful chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Wow! It seems like every time I turn around to write a new chapter, an even better JE fanfic pops up that just puts me to shame! Thanks so much for sharing your talent, Louiseifer. I very much enjoyed your able handling of Ming's point of view, the subtle language, and the seductive beauty of what's suggested in moments like:

"Occasionally he awoke expecting to find a warm body beside him and blue clothing scattered across the floor, but he had learned quickly to dispel the emotions that accompanied the discovery that he was, as always, alone."

Not only is the language beautiful, but you've chosen such fitting imagess to express the character's emotions. The tension between Ming and Sky, begun and extended through the mystery of Kang's gift box, ties wonderfully into the "canon" of the JE universe, but is wonderful as a story all its own. Thanks so much for sharing!

Oh, and please drop by the JE forums on this fansite sometime (linkable through my profile or the main JE page). I promise I'll continue to spout your praise there. _

Free