Reviews for Downfall
StillThereForMe chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Again, great job.

My favorite line (or rather, portion of a line): "looking forward to her taking me out, like her child". Oh Kurama.

Very heartfelt and lovely fic. :)
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Well Written.

cdk
SilverTwilight103 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Lovely. Simply lovely. Though I would love to see Yusuke's reaction.

-Twilight
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Very interesting. This is both a fascinating and accurate look into what I could very easily see to be Kurama's thought process behind his actions.
borderline-mary chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
This is, *exactly*, what I always mean to articulate between the two of them. Awe and speechlessness don't begin to cover it.

This, if I may be so presumptive, is going on my list of your fics that I consider canon.
DLC chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Unbelievable sweetness! I love this pairing to death, and its so rare for people to agree with me, or if they do to be able to express it properly. The fact that Yusuke is so capable of love despite the harshness of his life is just the kind of thing that would catch the attention of someone like Kurama. Yusuke's selfless act to save Kurama is a great justification for having faith in the human race, and Kurama- already somewhat enamoured with humans- would latch onto him out of, like you said, curiosity if nothing else.

Anyway, I hope you keep writing for YuYu, especially that you update 'After All This Time'. Amazing writing!

DLC
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
oh wow that was something
Animelover6000 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
wow cool are you going to write a story bout this?
Zollercoaster chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Amazing! This is a very sweet summary of Kurama's feelings for Yusuke.