Reviews for The Body in the Park
Jazmingirl chapter 16 . 6/4/2009
I love it
hellogoodbye57 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I really liked this story and the first one. It has a nice blend of family, romance, and a case. It's fluffy but still has a plot.
Ladygrev chapter 14 . 12/28/2006
*LE GASP!* Oh, this is too rich. I love that you put Asheville in the story, as I live not too far from it. Can I assume that it's Mission Hospital mentioned? (And yes, they do have a problem with upkeep of elevators, parking lots, bathrooms, you name it...both of my grandparents were there for an extended period of time after an unfortunate incident with Christmas lights and a ladder...)

Anyways..this is a great story and an even better series. I'm sorry I haven't taken the time to reveiw before now, but I took this opportunity to do so. I love that you've managed to keep Booth and Brennan's relationship appropriately in character and angsty, as well as fluffy at times. I admit, I was afraid that their interaction was either going to be irrational in the sense that they were going to be all over each other all the time or they were going to be violent and not affectionate like we know they are. But you managed to prove my fears downright wrong, and I applaud you for that.

Also, congratulations on making a truly intriguing case. In most case fics, you can figure out in the first few chapters just which character is shady, and who must have done it, but here there are many, many suspects. First, Collins the creepy teacher. Then Bradford, the scary father/husband/druggist/control freak. And then there's that creepy reaction from the 'angelic' teacher. I'm gettin' a weird vibe from her, but it might just be me.

Anywho, I just wanted to say - great story, keep it up!

-Grevling

PS - sorry for the amazingly long-winded and rambling reveiw...I couldn't help myself! Consider it a compliment!
qblisa chapter 16 . 12/19/2006
Wow! You are just amazing. I have been sweeped up into this amazing world you created.

I actualy read this story about a month ago, and have been putting off my review until a time when I could write something worthy of this story. I soon realised that no matter what I wrote, my review wouldn't do this story justice.

I love how you write your characters. I especially love Ryan and the conflict his character brings to the mix.

Everything was perfect.

Thank you.

Lisa :)
EternalConfusion chapter 16 . 7/2/2006
Aw, this was a great story, and an excellent ending! :D I hope to see more from you in the future, and I love that they're trying for a new baby and sorted everything out :D It's been fun!
astacia chapter 16 . 6/30/2006
Oh no...its over. I LOVE this story. Please, PLEASE, write another sequel. I want to see what they create with the baby making department. And the whole Ryan-needing-to-get-a-girl thing needs to be addressed. Make it like Booth's sister or something. That would be hilarious. Can't wait for more.
boneslover82 chapter 16 . 6/30/2006
Loved it! Bravo!
AnnesVerse chapter 16 . 6/30/2006
Aw.. Sweet ending... Great job. Cant wait for your new fic.. :)
BonesDBchippie chapter 16 . 6/30/2006
VERY Nice ending! Take a bow!
saturn567 chapter 16 . 6/30/2006
loved it from begining to end! appaulse on a a job done quite well!
jaed621 chapter 16 . 6/30/2006
Good job, I love a happy ending, thanks for that and I hope to see more from you.

Jaed
gossipgirl1031 chapter 16 . 6/30/2006
Great story! I loved that you had decided to do a sequal to the first one-this one was just as good. Looking forward to reading more of your work!
mendenbar chapter 14 . 6/30/2006
Unfortunately, the end of Chapter 15 cut off just after the words "I don't have too." Is there something wrong with the site or am I just lost and confused as usual. Is anyone else having this problem? Help.
Alanna99 chapter 16 . 6/30/2006
Brilliant story and a nice, if slightly sad - in the case of Carls death - ending A99
Alanna99 chapter 15 . 6/30/2006
Last chapter so soon? No! lol. A shame that it has to end but it's been a good story overall. A99