Reviews for Whispering Hope
Stormcutter684 chapter 11 . 5/31
Wow! This was really intense!
Just one thing ... WHY did you have Will die in the epilogue?! After ALL HE'D BEEN THROUGH ...!
Anyways well.
It was really funny with Jack Sparrow. I always found that he was a funny pirate.
Amazing story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
great story ! so Mary is 7 years old and didn't she suck her thumb in the story ? isn't she a little old for that ? anyway awesome story !
Ashes And Electricity chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Beautiful. You just made my day (and made me cry lol).
Storybookwriter chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Will died...
Highly not apperciated.
Storybookwriter chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I KNOW HOW TO KNOCK SOME SENCE INTO HIM!
(Takes giant mallet)
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Storybookwriter chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was cute!
I loved it!
storylover18 chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
Wow...what a great story! Loved it :)
BlackxValentine chapter 10 . 2/25/2010
I love Mary, she is such an adorable character and I love the interactio between Jack, Will, and Mary.

Amazing story you got here mate... savvy?

lol, couldn't resist
GalnKay chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
aww... :P I loved the story.. so sad tho (
nineteennintytwo chapter 11 . 10/30/2009
Aw...this was a sweet story! Is it an AU set after AWE? I loved it, and I loved the relationship between Jack and Mary!

nineteennintytwo
Anawey chapter 11 . 2/9/2009
Oh... that's so sweet! Sad, but sweet. At least Will didn't die with the first sickness. Sweet, sad, beautiful.
a muggle named Caity chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
This is seriously one hell of a good story, girl. It's so good that I honestly can read it over and over again...this time being the, what, third or fourth time now, I think? Yeah, that's how much I love it, despite Will's death at the end that still makes me cry a bit.

I know I already reviewed this story last summer after I first read it, but I wanted to review again and let you know how much I'm stilling enjoying it. :)
Miss Vilya chapter 11 . 3/2/2008
What a wonderful fic! Once I started reading it, I couldn't be able to stop. One of the best AU I ever read, I mean it. You did a great job with both the plot and the characters (Mary is so sweet).

And the end is so sad, poor Will...:(

Amazing job!
MysticDragonfly chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Oh my, poor Willie... Muhahaha
a muggle named Caity chapter 11 . 6/3/2007
Will died? Oh my God, I love Will! I admit I actually did start to cry a little bit when I read that he had; he's one of my favorite characters, the PotC series and in this story.

Anyway, FANTASTIC job on this story! You did a wonderful job and I applude you. This story is definitely going onto my Favorite Stories list.

:D