Reviews for Whispering Hope
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
great story ! so Mary is 7 years old and didn't she suck her thumb in the story ? isn't she a little old for that ? anyway awesome story !
Ashes And Electricity chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Beautiful. You just made my day (and made me cry lol).
Storybookwriter chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Will died...
Highly not apperciated.
Storybookwriter chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I KNOW HOW TO KNOCK SOME SENCE INTO HIM!
(Takes giant mallet)
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Storybookwriter chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was cute!
I loved it!
storylover18 chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
Wow...what a great story! Loved it :)
BlackxValentine chapter 10 . 2/25/2010
I love Mary, she is such an adorable character and I love the interactio between Jack, Will, and Mary.

Amazing story you got here mate... savvy?

lol, couldn't resist
GalnKay chapter 11 . 11/27/2009
aww... :P I loved the story.. so sad tho (
nineteennintytwo chapter 11 . 10/30/2009
Aw...this was a sweet story! Is it an AU set after AWE? I loved it, and I loved the relationship between Jack and Mary!

nineteennintytwo
Anawey chapter 11 . 2/9/2009
Oh... that's so sweet! Sad, but sweet. At least Will didn't die with the first sickness. Sweet, sad, beautiful.
a muggle named Caity chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
This is seriously one hell of a good story, girl. It's so good that I honestly can read it over and over again...this time being the, what, third or fourth time now, I think? Yeah, that's how much I love it, despite Will's death at the end that still makes me cry a bit.

I know I already reviewed this story last summer after I first read it, but I wanted to review again and let you know how much I'm stilling enjoying it. :)
Miss Vilya chapter 11 . 3/2/2008
What a wonderful fic! Once I started reading it, I couldn't be able to stop. One of the best AU I ever read, I mean it. You did a great job with both the plot and the characters (Mary is so sweet).

And the end is so sad, poor Will...:(

Amazing job!
MysticDragonfly chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Oh my, poor Willie... Muhahaha
a muggle named Caity chapter 11 . 6/3/2007
Will died? Oh my God, I love Will! I admit I actually did start to cry a little bit when I read that he had; he's one of my favorite characters, the PotC series and in this story.

Anyway, FANTASTIC job on this story! You did a wonderful job and I applude you. This story is definitely going onto my Favorite Stories list.

:D