Reviews for Twilight's Embrace
Yusuke1014 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I LUV it ! You've got a great imagination... And I LUV the last lines too. I've always hoped something would happen between bunkotsu and kikiyo...
Katie chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Someone stole parts of your story...D:

Tempest78's Contemplations.

I just thought that you should know. x_x Because she made hers 3 years after yours. And yours is so amazing and original, I had to tell you! :3 It's very well written and this is my fave pairing. :D
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
As soon as I saw this pair meet up int he show, I was like "YEAH!" immediately. I hopped on fanfiction, and here you are. You, my friend, are rather smart, if I do say so myself. You should definitely consider making more fics with this couple. You have mad skillz.
Pandora154085 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
So cute~

Love this couple.
GreenRainbow10 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I love Bankotsu last statement for kikyo, it's sweet and romantic. Thanks.
Ice's butterfly's chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
It's beautiful, subtle and sweet (no need to provide a moment mawkish)

In short, I am very emotional and beautiful in this way.

The truth is that I was SuikotsuxKikyo fan, but it's partner is also beautiful. I've always thought they had great chemistry (as you say, much more than KagomexBankotsu paste, even when good fics of them), I enjoyed how Kikyo and Bankotsu and you have portrayed in this way so human, I've loved . Definitely the crack is great, and the last sentence was great.

Kisses!
Oombala chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This is so genuinely sweet, and I agree with you on all those points. Kikyou is my favorite character lol, and I love her with Bankotsu, but I always find that Kagome suddenly has every male character for herself. :( idk, well, i loved it and I just wanted to let you know!
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is an awesome one-shot, and I'm super happy you decided to put it up. This is a great story and you are an awesome writer. Keep up the good work! -
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
It was great! Very well written. And this one had a happy ending...
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Great story!
Oxygen Pirate chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Aw! I love this oneshot! Why are there not more pairing with this couple :( If you ask me, they are more likely to couple then any of the other pairings. Anyway your quote at the end made me so happy
Kanamelover chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
SQUEE! OMG FLUUFINESS IS LOVELY! MOE MOE! I don't even know w hat moe means but this is is definently moe!
Unimagined chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
OMG, this was way too sad! I loved the last lines especially! Gah, so dramatic! - I kind of love this pairing...alot!
OO chapter 1 . 6/7/2007