Reviews for Twilight's Embrace
katarinaA123 chapter 1 . 9/9
Beautifully done! You have their character right on the spot..thank you for this piece

I agree with you,bankotsu n kikyo would have made a great couple, i think rumiko tried to put some chemistry between them as well, (along with suikotsu n kikyo), which got me wondering, why people tend to pair bankotsu up with kagome?

Bankotsu's cheerful and playful nature could add some fine emotion into kikyo's cold one, while kikyo's serene nature could par up with bankotsu's rage
Yusuke1014 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I LUV it ! You've got a great imagination... And I LUV the last lines too. I've always hoped something would happen between bunkotsu and kikiyo...
Katie chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Someone stole parts of your story...D:

Tempest78's Contemplations.

I just thought that you should know. x_x Because she made hers 3 years after yours. And yours is so amazing and original, I had to tell you! :3 It's very well written and this is my fave pairing. :D
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
As soon as I saw this pair meet up int he show, I was like "YEAH!" immediately. I hopped on fanfiction, and here you are. You, my friend, are rather smart, if I do say so myself. You should definitely consider making more fics with this couple. You have mad skillz.
Pandora154085 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
So cute~

Love this couple.
GreenRainbow10 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I love Bankotsu last statement for kikyo, it's sweet and romantic. Thanks.
Ice's butterfly's chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
It's beautiful, subtle and sweet (no need to provide a moment mawkish)

In short, I am very emotional and beautiful in this way.

The truth is that I was SuikotsuxKikyo fan, but it's partner is also beautiful. I've always thought they had great chemistry (as you say, much more than KagomexBankotsu paste, even when good fics of them), I enjoyed how Kikyo and Bankotsu and you have portrayed in this way so human, I've loved . Definitely the crack is great, and the last sentence was great.

Oombala chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This is so genuinely sweet, and I agree with you on all those points. Kikyou is my favorite character lol, and I love her with Bankotsu, but I always find that Kagome suddenly has every male character for herself. :( idk, well, i loved it and I just wanted to let you know!
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is an awesome one-shot, and I'm super happy you decided to put it up. This is a great story and you are an awesome writer. Keep up the good work! -
Organic Donut with SPRINKLES chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
It was great! Very well written. And this one had a happy ending...
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Great story!
Oxygen Pirate chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Aw! I love this oneshot! Why are there not more pairing with this couple :( If you ask me, they are more likely to couple then any of the other pairings. Anyway your quote at the end made me so happy
Kanamelover chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
SQUEE! OMG FLUUFINESS IS LOVELY! MOE MOE! I don't even know w hat moe means but this is is definently moe!
Unimagined chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
OMG, this was way too sad! I loved the last lines especially! Gah, so dramatic! - I kind of love this pairing...alot!
OO chapter 1 . 6/7/2007