Reviews for The Wrath of the Zodiac
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
KEEP WRITING PLZ. I LOVE HARU/KYO "UKE KYO POWER"
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
aww.
HoNk HoNk MuThErFuCkEr chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
HEY! I'M STILL A READER AND I LIKE THIS STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE IT! ITS AMAZINGS Tz
sweetiesparkel chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Nooo don't leave it there plz update soon or else's just kidding but plz update I live your story's soo Much

From Stan

Lol jk eminem reference but really update
oomileena-chanoo chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Okay I'm better now...I'm not yelling...I'm okay...OH NO POOR KYO KUN! WHA! THIS IS THE SADDEST STORY EVER! But it's really good you rock.
oomileena-chanoo chapter 6 . 8/28/2008
Hm...um...well...Are you evil or are you just evil? YOU CAN'T JUST LET KYO GO TO HELL! SAVE HIM SAVE HIM! WHA! YOU NEED A HAPPY ENDING OR..OR..OR...I'LL TELL EVERYONE YOUR MEAN! NOW KYO AND HARU ARE SAD AGAIN! CAN'T THEY JUST LIVE IN PEACE? THIS IS SUCH A SAD ENDING! IT HAD BETTER NOT BE THE END! :(
piecrust chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
omg, update or i shall

burn you with my wrath!

but, i have to tell you

this is as corny as hell!

puhahahaha! but i like that

and i award you the fluffyness queen crown!

puhahahaha!

but no joke, update! :]
Yaoiluvingvamp chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
oh f*$& no! your writeing the next god damn chapter now! gr...god your such a good writer (tee hee see why your my editor...) i love this story!
Yaoiluvingvamp chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
gr i cant read all the lyrics they are all boxes :( this is a great chapter!
Yaoiluvingvamp chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
s* im guessing there wont be a lemon for a while... damn it its been like *counts on fingers* SIX FRECKING MOUNTHS SENSE I READ A FRICKIN LEMON! im going threw withdrawls...if there is no lemon in the next two chapters im going to run over to your house and force you to right one (hee hee i know where you live) i love this chapter its long (w00t!) and i just love how you wrote it excpte for the thing about you saying it was the end but it was a page breck that was really distracting...
Yaoiluvingvamp chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
its a bit short (and sorry i havent read it untill now -.-') but other then that...I LOVE IT!
The Slytherin Golden Girl chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
Add on soon.I want to know what happens to Kyo-kun.
Orange Orange chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
NO~~Kyo went to hell!TT WAH~~
KyotheKawaiiOnigiri chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
wow.. that was a very chaotic chapter... i really like the story but it kind of feels like there are a few holes in the storyline, or maybe that's just me? well here's to hoping you update this soon...
slayer-of-light chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
omg! dis is so sad! i love it! i can't wait 4 d rest!