Reviews for More to the Night Then Daggers
Mad Morrigan chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Interesting. I can't imagine having kids in Larkhill unless they were either the kids of the concentration camp inhabitants or beng used for different medical testing. but nevertheless an interesting concept. There're a few minor typos scattered about, though nothing that much changes the meaning.

Sorry about the cryptic comment before - I'm not used to seeing a synopsis presented as a chapter, and was confused.

Keep going - you've got a neat start here.
Boducky chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Heh, having Erik and V in the same prison together... I'd feel REALLY sorry for everyone if Erik had been using his skills to the fullest. I really like the idea of the story. The only thing I would point out is that some of the sentences sounded a bit rushed at times, but other than that, it was great.

And, yeah, ignore Alfred, write what you want.
BeliBali chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Hey Kiddo, Ignore Alfred the Ass and write whatever you please. If you want V, Erik, Evey, and Christine to have a foursome, then do it no mather what anyone else tells you! If you want Hannible Lecture to be their shrink then throw it in! Let their attending physician be Henry Jekyll and Dorian Grey as their confidant. Do not let anyone stop you...go be creative!

IT IS YOUR STORY...SO GO WRITE YOUR LITTLE HEART OUT!
Alfred-II chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Let me ask:

What is the point of combining V for Vendetta and Phantom of the Opera? Because both wear a mask and have underground homes? One story is about romance and music...and the other is about anarchy and politics so...wah?
Mad Morrigan chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Erk. That wasn't actually the chapter, was it?