Reviews for The Legend of Black Bonnie
Pojko chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
This was the first KP fan fiction I ever read... way back in October or so. Sorry it's taken me a while to start writing reviews. I just have to say that this is a really funny story, and I enjoyed it both times I've read it. Keep up the good work.
conan98002 chapter 4 . 2/6/2007
Thinking rons kryptonite good one.

"Senior set about practicing his organ again"I thought bonnie was wearing him out without his help?

Great fic

Wow I just relised I havent reviewed this chapter sorry about that.
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
Well, Wii is now out so I guess you are going to get hamstrung keeping this one going. Really enjoying the fic here! Are you channelling Mel Brooks, Bugs Bunny and/or others?

CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Oh you have got some wickedly funny asides and dialogue going here!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
I'm Impressed, lol, poor DNAmy, she never looked as good and she's not in control of her body anymore.
Guilgamesh chapter 4 . 11/14/2006
YAY! finally an update, yeah, it doesn't look like four month work, but thats ok, just don't leave this story incomplete. And now we see how the two arks of the story come together, it was quite fun too, nice work. Oh, and sorry 'bout your grandma.
mkusenagi2 chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
That's it we've lost it. More please.

mkusenagi2 chapter 3 . 11/11/2006

mkusenagi2 chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
Bonnie edged into frame. “You’re one to talk, Patchy! What are you: Nikki Fury, Agent of S.L.U.T.?”

“Oh, that’s it!” Doctor Director’s face disappeared from the screen.

THAT'S the way to get her FIRED up!

mkusenagi2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Killin' me here!

GargoyleSama chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
Wonderful story.

With S being originally voiced by Ricardo Montabond, a few Khan references since he is captain of the ship might be in order.
Fabius Maximus chapter 4 . 11/11/2006

Just lovely- Bonnie is being, well...bonnie, and the fun on the Island... Beautiful.

Only, don't kill the sub, please! I don't know what you'll do with it (maybe Polly goes into business for herself) but it's just too nice to have around...

Very well done!
Guilgamesh chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
Wow, dude, this is one of the funniest, most original fanfic stories i've read here at i really love your style, too bad you don't update very often, i'd really like to see the end of this story, come on man! you can doi it! ;P
Town life chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
this fic rocks keep up the great work i loved it i will continue to read this one.
conan98002 chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
ah poor juinor and monkey fist but I think the monkey dude got the worse deal here.