Reviews for Directors Cut
humor my lips chapter 15 . 7/17/2006
for some reason, i can't seem to be able to log in. hm...anyways, sorry for the late review but i loved this chapter and have two more to read.
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 17 . 7/17/2006
that was such a sad ending! i love this story its really good!
Erin chapter 17 . 7/16/2006
I love this story. I like how you use the plot of the original story and work that into your own story plot. I really like this modern twist and I can't wait for the next update.
whatever chapter 10 . 7/16/2006
Well i started reading this and the first chapter was promising but really you can't just cut and paste P&P dialogue into what you're doing it just seems ridiculous first of all. When you set something in modern time you have to account for the way people talk social customs and so much other stuff, little nuances. Like Darcy separating Bingley and Jane in the context of P&P family is a just reason, but here it just seems like Darcy's a flighty tool who likes to jerk around with others feelings cause someone annoys him. I think your inability to properly create a modern fic is why I think this has failed completely and I'm not going to read any more of it.
Randomisation chapter 17 . 7/16/2006
wow so good! i luv this! please please continue! poor lizzy.
Gentileschi chapter 17 . 7/16/2006
Very wonderful twist! Great chapter and I'll be waiting for more! Enjoy your holiday! I hope you are going somewhere very fun.
Mara look-a-like chapter 17 . 7/15/2006
OMG that reminded me of that one quote form Wedding date "I would rather spend the rest of my life fighting with you then sleep with another women ever again" or something like that. It was beautiful.
aragorn is mine chapter 17 . 7/15/2006
How could you do this? You knew you weren't going to be updating any time soon. You knew... yet you STILL leave us with a cliffhanger. You have no idea how much i LOVE this story and how much i feel like smashing my computer right now. Please update as SOON as you can. Please? Oh poor poor Darcy. Actually i was sort of confused with the part where it says

‘I suppose I ought to be going. I’m sorry. I wish that I could do something to help, but I’m not going to burden you with vain wishes and hopes, which you probably think I express merely to gain your thanks…’

Yeah who exactly said this? was it Darcy?

Ok update as soon as you can

see ya
ILoveIt09 chapter 17 . 7/15/2006
Great Chapter. Poor Lizzie. Update soon.
OrangePip chapter 17 . 7/15/2006
no! you cant leave me with an ending like that! I have to know what happens!

~OP~
MorganisM-Lve chapter 17 . 7/15/2006
summer break? come on! i want to see what happens.

well enjoy your break.

cant wait for more.
MorganisM-Lve chapter 16 . 7/15/2006
woot they finally kissed!
anne chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
hey...the story is really good...i just hope that u are planning 2 end it in a happy way..coz otherwise...

i really enjoyed it and hope u could finish this as quick as u can even though i've read it like a gazillion of times.

ur really good...but please end it in a happy way!
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 16 . 7/10/2006
for I assure you he makes the mistake of speaking when he ought to stay silent and staying silent when he ought to speak…’

Lizzy could not help but laugh at the way she had turned her brother’s words around. ‘Georgiana…’ Darcy quietly remonstrated with her.

‘Well, it’s true, and it has not served you well in the past.’

True, very very very true, but then again, she is his sister, so of course she knows that.

Mr Bennet saw it all. He watched Darcy looking after Lizzy with such longing and passion that he was certain this was the man Lizzy ought to be marrying. Maybe now was the time to speak to her about this prior engagement; next to Mr Darcy, Collins would never do.

Yay! Go Mr. Bennet! Break them up! And hurry up with it! Break them up! They are such a lousy loveless passionless couple..it's so awful to read about the toghether, and I mean Collins of course..

She smiled slightly at him and allowed her fingers to interlace with his before slowly removing her hand.

Woo0o0o0o! And Sparks fly! Yay! Atleast she's semi-ackknowledging she loves him, even if she doesn't know it yet..

perhaps the only unusual aspect of Mr Darcy and Miss Bennet being together was their very pointed and very public dislike of each other.

I thought they liked each other..I mean were more civilised..and were more comfortable and didn't seem they didn't like each other as much as before..

Lizzy resisted the urge to wrap herself around him again. ‘I’m sorry…’ She kissed him lightly on the corner of the mouth as a goodbye. And removing his arm from her back, she pushed him away gently and opened the door to her room without looking back.

Aw..that's so sad..but atleast she knows she loves him and Mr. Bennet is helping breaking up Collins and her..anyway, awesome chapter, keep up the good work, and keep on writing!

Liana
aquamum chapter 16 . 7/10/2006
Oh dear God,

why did she push him away...

She should follow her heart...

Thanks for updating often...
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »