Reviews for Directors Cut
Randomisation chapter 17 . 7/16/2006
wow so good! i luv this! please please continue! poor lizzy.
Gentileschi chapter 17 . 7/16/2006
Very wonderful twist! Great chapter and I'll be waiting for more! Enjoy your holiday! I hope you are going somewhere very fun.
Mara look-a-like chapter 17 . 7/15/2006
OMG that reminded me of that one quote form Wedding date "I would rather spend the rest of my life fighting with you then sleep with another women ever again" or something like that. It was beautiful.
aragorn is mine chapter 17 . 7/15/2006
How could you do this? You knew you weren't going to be updating any time soon. You knew... yet you STILL leave us with a cliffhanger. You have no idea how much i LOVE this story and how much i feel like smashing my computer right now. Please update as SOON as you can. Please? Oh poor poor Darcy. Actually i was sort of confused with the part where it says

‘I suppose I ought to be going. I’m sorry. I wish that I could do something to help, but I’m not going to burden you with vain wishes and hopes, which you probably think I express merely to gain your thanks…’

Yeah who exactly said this? was it Darcy?

Ok update as soon as you can

see ya
ILoveIt09 chapter 17 . 7/15/2006
Great Chapter. Poor Lizzie. Update soon.
OrangePip chapter 17 . 7/15/2006
no! you cant leave me with an ending like that! I have to know what happens!

~OP~
MorganisM-Lve chapter 17 . 7/15/2006
summer break? come on! i want to see what happens.

well enjoy your break.

cant wait for more.
MorganisM-Lve chapter 16 . 7/15/2006
woot they finally kissed!
anne chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
hey...the story is really good...i just hope that u are planning 2 end it in a happy way..coz otherwise...

i really enjoyed it and hope u could finish this as quick as u can even though i've read it like a gazillion of times.

ur really good...but please end it in a happy way!
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 16 . 7/10/2006
for I assure you he makes the mistake of speaking when he ought to stay silent and staying silent when he ought to speak…’

Lizzy could not help but laugh at the way she had turned her brother’s words around. ‘Georgiana…’ Darcy quietly remonstrated with her.

‘Well, it’s true, and it has not served you well in the past.’

True, very very very true, but then again, she is his sister, so of course she knows that.

Mr Bennet saw it all. He watched Darcy looking after Lizzy with such longing and passion that he was certain this was the man Lizzy ought to be marrying. Maybe now was the time to speak to her about this prior engagement; next to Mr Darcy, Collins would never do.

Yay! Go Mr. Bennet! Break them up! And hurry up with it! Break them up! They are such a lousy loveless passionless couple..it's so awful to read about the toghether, and I mean Collins of course..

She smiled slightly at him and allowed her fingers to interlace with his before slowly removing her hand.

Woo0o0o0o! And Sparks fly! Yay! Atleast she's semi-ackknowledging she loves him, even if she doesn't know it yet..

perhaps the only unusual aspect of Mr Darcy and Miss Bennet being together was their very pointed and very public dislike of each other.

I thought they liked each other..I mean were more civilised..and were more comfortable and didn't seem they didn't like each other as much as before..

Lizzy resisted the urge to wrap herself around him again. ‘I’m sorry…’ She kissed him lightly on the corner of the mouth as a goodbye. And removing his arm from her back, she pushed him away gently and opened the door to her room without looking back.

Aw..that's so sad..but atleast she knows she loves him and Mr. Bennet is helping breaking up Collins and her..anyway, awesome chapter, keep up the good work, and keep on writing!

Liana
aquamum chapter 16 . 7/10/2006
Oh dear God,

why did she push him away...

She should follow her heart...

Thanks for updating often...
Dolphindreamer chapter 16 . 7/10/2006
What a depressing end. I sure hope you like happy endings. I'm a sucker for them. I really liked the lines

"She was engaged already, to Mr Collins. Now there was a sobering thought." That was funny. I also liked "She met his yearning with a desire of her own and for a moment the whole world seemed to slip away and it was only the two of them standing on the edge." It was really moving and touching. I thoughrily enjoyed it. Keep it up can't wait for the update!

~Dolphin Dreamer
ILoveIt09 chapter 16 . 7/10/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE. I think I'm in love
Audrey Batle chapter 16 . 7/10/2006
Update soon, that was so dramatic! The ending!
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 16 . 7/10/2006
I loved that chapter-you have to update soon, im dying to know what happens next!
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »