Reviews for Directors Cut
forgotten-kiss chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
wow this is incredible!

i love the whole idea of it all and you really have me hooked!

Just a quick question, and please dont think of me as an air head lol! but is this a real book? if so please tell me cos i might just have to read it :D

well thats all for not but pleasepleaseplease write more as i really like this!
Ame Ulan chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
it's wonderful to come onto this site and read P&P fics because they are so wonderfully written! i'm very impressed with this story. it was magnificantly written and i love the fresh storyline! the title caught my attention. you used amazing description and had great word choice. i like how you portrayed darcy; not a stiff, but somewhat fun and arrogant. a definate parallel from the darcy in the book. elizabeth seemed the same except for the fact that she didn't seem to have much confidence in herself. otherwise i love it!
Baiser chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Great job! I love this new angle. This is fantastic. I can't wait for more. Your originality is REALLY refreshing. I commend your risk and creativity. Have fun writing and update soon, please!
Gentileschi chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
AH! This is SO Wonderful! Wow; I totally love the story! Please update soon!
teh potato chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Excellent. I was just thinking that is was time for another original, intriguing modern P&P fic, and voila. Thanks. I hope you will update often; I don't know if I'll have the patience to wait five months for another chapter.

Just a note-"uncomfortableness" is not a word, but "discomfort" is.

Hooray.
Happily Depressed chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Wow! This is amazing. Please continue!
Willow-41z chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This is really original; I like the idea. It has potential! Some nitpicky punctuation and grammar issues, but they're not a big deal. I hope you update soon!
elisabelle chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
i read this on DWG and really liked. well, except for the ending. i'm really sorry to ask you this, but is there any way you could make an alternate ending?

write me back if you have anything to say.

zou zou
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Hey Great start! I usually avoid modern day P&P stories, but I decided to give yours a shot and I enjoyed it immensely! Please write more soon!
humor my lips chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Hey again, i think i'm your first reviewer but i'm not sure...this story like the last was awesome...it's amazing and the story is so fresh...i was intranced!

keep the awesome work and update soon!
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22