Reviews for Directors Cut
humor my lips chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
OMG that was an amazing chapter like the first one...so great

i love it how Darcy and Lizzy have such great arguments and i do agree, Darcy is a little insensitive...

update soon and stay awesome!

(that reminds me, i have to update my story too.)
aquamum chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
WOW..

What an excellent chapter, full of heating debating,

wonderful banter, I was just waiting for one of them to lean in and passionately kiss the other...

Also,

thank you so spacing the dialogue, so many authors write in large blocks that are hard to read.

This is a fabulous story.
Gentileschi chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
Love it, love it, love it! I especially love the literary discussion. :) Beautifully done!
staheli chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
I actually created a pen name so I could review your story; I'm much more comfortable lurking in the shadows than commenting. Possibly the best fan fic I've ever read. You actually managed to get the feeling right but you don't go to absurd lengths to fit in events, conversations, and phrases that are well beyond their time. It's creative and you aren't bleeding on the page so fast you forget your grammar- I applaud you.
aquamum chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Wonderful, wonderful, fabulous story.

Really well written,looking forward to new chapters.
ffaholic chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
OMG! i read this story on plz plz plz don't end it the same way! i hated the ending but I loved the rest! D
forgotten-kiss chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
wow this is incredible!

i love the whole idea of it all and you really have me hooked!

Just a quick question, and please dont think of me as an air head lol! but is this a real book? if so please tell me cos i might just have to read it :D

well thats all for not but pleasepleaseplease write more as i really like this!
Ame Ulan chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
it's wonderful to come onto this site and read P&P fics because they are so wonderfully written! i'm very impressed with this story. it was magnificantly written and i love the fresh storyline! the title caught my attention. you used amazing description and had great word choice. i like how you portrayed darcy; not a stiff, but somewhat fun and arrogant. a definate parallel from the darcy in the book. elizabeth seemed the same except for the fact that she didn't seem to have much confidence in herself. otherwise i love it!
Baiser chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Great job! I love this new angle. This is fantastic. I can't wait for more. Your originality is REALLY refreshing. I commend your risk and creativity. Have fun writing and update soon, please!
Gentileschi chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
AH! This is SO Wonderful! Wow; I totally love the story! Please update soon!
teh potato chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Excellent. I was just thinking that is was time for another original, intriguing modern P&P fic, and voila. Thanks. I hope you will update often; I don't know if I'll have the patience to wait five months for another chapter.

Just a note-"uncomfortableness" is not a word, but "discomfort" is.

Hooray.
Happily Depressed chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Wow! This is amazing. Please continue!
Willow-41z chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This is really original; I like the idea. It has potential! Some nitpicky punctuation and grammar issues, but they're not a big deal. I hope you update soon!
elisabelle chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
i read this on DWG and really liked. well, except for the ending. i'm really sorry to ask you this, but is there any way you could make an alternate ending?

write me back if you have anything to say.

zou zou
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Hey Great start! I usually avoid modern day P&P stories, but I decided to give yours a shot and I enjoyed it immensely! Please write more soon!
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »